Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need a little help. I have a samsung galaxy s7 edge. It pairs fine with the car and I can make and receive calls and play media through car without any issues. If I go to the text message screen, it retrieves my messages and shows them on the screen. But when I get a new message it does not alert me and it doesnt updated the text messages. I granted access to messages. Now, I see that infiniti is not compatible with 99% of phones when it comes to reading and sending texts. I just want to check if anyone has successfully got it to work with the S7 edge.

D

·
Registered
231 Posts
Mine worked for a few weeks... then I stopped getting notified of new texts. They are still being received when I go through the text menu to download them, I just don't get the notifications... I had a case going with consumer support... they pretty much told me it's because of the amount of text messages... that users won't get notified of new texts if they have over 2000 text messages. I call bs but I gave up because I kept getting the runaround and I don't want to delete any text messages. It no longer works on my S7 edge or iphone 6

1 - 2 of 2 Posts