Infiniti Q60 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
591 Posts
That's for the 2014 Infiniti Q60 and not the newer one but maybe Tanade may come out with a front stabilizer bar for the 2017 model. They'll just have to get their hands on one first.

Though I'm not a fan of their pipes.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Should definitely reinforce the chassis a good bit. Reduce the flex quite a bit, would even be noticeable for daily driving applications

·
Registered
591 Posts
No, the Q60 isn't really a track car and you wouldn't want to mess with the interior just to install a roll cage. There are plenty of other cars you can take on track.

·
Registered
308 Posts
No, the Q60 isn't really a track car and you wouldn't want to mess with the interior just to install a roll cage. There are plenty of other cars you can take on track.
You don't need to install a roll cage to help with body flex/roll ...

·
Registered
114 Posts
I'm sure someone will donate their car for a good cause and the resulting mods will probably be given to the vehicle owner for free or at a steep discount. I would like to know if their Sustec Z40 coilover will be compatible for additional ride comfort.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Most definitely a steep discount it price, as for the coilover.. I'm kinda on the fence if they would really change that so it may actually fit.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts