Infiniti Q60 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since we now have regional sub-forums, I thought I would get a thread started for all the TN folks already on here or soon to join (fingers crossed).

Post your location and ride info :D

I've got a Q60 RS AWD in graphite shadow. Currently residing in a little town about an hour east of Nashvegas - Cookeville, TN >:)

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hey testrage! I’m west of you in the Memphis area lol. I bought my car earlier this week, but from a dealer in Chicago so I’m picking it up next weekend. Pretty excited!

2018 Q60 Red Sport 400 Iridium Blue with Graphite Interior.

·
Super Moderator
2,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey testrage! I’m west of you in the Memphis area lol. I bought my car earlier this week, but from a dealer in Chicago so I’m picking it up next weekend. Pretty excited!

2018 Q60 Red Sport 400 Iridium Blue with Graphite Interior.
Cool!! It's awesome there's another TN member here. Congrats btw and welcome to the community. You went with an awesome color combo. The Iridium Blue and Hagane Blue are 2 colors I seriously considered before I went with the Graphite Shadow.

Any plans to mod?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Cool!! It's awesome there's another TN member here. Congrats btw and welcome to the community. You went with an awesome color combo. The Iridium Blue and Hagane Blue are 2 colors I seriously considered before I went with the Graphite Shadow.

Any plans to mod?
Thank you for the welcome! Hopefully we will have more TN members on here lol. I'm pretty bias with the color blue. Graphite Shadow is another great color!
In regards to modding, I think I'll just do appearance more than anything. Weird thing is, my Q60 comes with a carbon fiber spoiler, but not the entire carbon fiber package. So my next step is to possibly get the other carbon fiber parts and install them myself depending on how easy they are to install. Other than that, possibly some aftermarket rims.

How about you? Do you have any photos of yours?

·
Super Moderator
2,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How about you? Do you have any photos of yours?
Mine's not really modded per se tbh or I don't consider it truly modified at least. I ordered mine with the cf package so I've already got all the cf pieces. In addition, I've wrapped the roof in semi-gloss black, gotten the entire thing tinted (including clear tint on windshield), applied Xpel to the full front of the car, ceramic coated the entire thing, and switched to the Infiniti sports exhaust.

Oh yeah, I've also added new 20" rims (with Michelin A/S3+) which were lighter than stock so the car feels livelier.

I've got pics but am traveling right now so I'll try to post some when I'm back in town tomorrow.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Mine's not really modded per se tbh or I don't consider it truly modified at least. I ordered mine with the cf package so I've already got all the cf pieces. In addition, I've wrapped the roof in semi-gloss black, gotten the entire thing tinted (including clear tint on windshield), applied Xpel to the full front of the car, ceramic coated the entire thing, and switched to the Infiniti sports exhaust.

Oh yeah, I've also added new 20" rims (with Michelin A/S3+) which were lighter than stock so the car feels livelier.

I've got pics but am traveling right now so I'll try to post some when I'm back in town tomorrow.

Nice! Do you hear a big difference from the stock exhaust? I'm definitely curious to see how your car looks especially with the aftermarket rims. I'm actually in Nashville until Wednesday, but I'm not picking my car up until this Saturday or else I would invite you to meet up!

·
Super Moderator
2,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nice! Do you hear a big difference from the stock exhaust? I'm definitely curious to see how your car looks especially with the aftermarket rims. I'm actually in Nashville until Wednesday, but I'm not picking my car up until this Saturday or else I would invite you to meet up!

The difference is night and day. It's much louder although I did have to work out how to reduce some of the drone and in floor vibration after I first got it. The Helmholz design that Sid sells is probably the direction I would go now if I were starting from scratch although it is pricier than the original straight pipe exhaust was from Infiniti.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Nice ride! I'm really liking the gray and black! And thanks for the feedback on the exhaust. I might that route depending on if I like the stock ones or not. Quick question about some of the things you did to your car like tinting, ceramic coating, wrapping, etc. Did you do all of it yourself? Or is there a guy in TN that you go to lol

·
Super Moderator
2,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nice ride! I'm really liking the gray and black! And thanks for the feedback on the exhaust. I might that route depending on if I like the stock ones or not. Quick question about some of the things you did to your car like tinting, ceramic coating, wrapping, etc. Did you do all of it yourself? Or is there a guy in TN that you go to lol

Yeah I have a detail guy here who is Gtechniq certified (for the ceramic coating). But his shop also arranged for an Xpel installer from Knoxville to come in to wrap the car and for a local tint shop to apply the tint on the sides/back and then the front a few weeks later.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts