Infiniti Q60 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey!

So I just picked up a new set of rims for my 2017 premium! 20x10 et40 Rohana RFX13s in brushed titanium.

I'm looking to get some new performance summer tires for them and I'm taking suggestions on tire and the suggested sizes.

Ride is stock height. Closing the fender gap would be nice but performance is priority I'm on Montreal roads (which are dogs**t) but don't want run flats. Anyone have thoughts on what I should pick up/sizes?

I'm thinking 255/35R/20 all around on Pilot Super Sports, P Zeros or Advan Apex V601 but want to see what people think before dropping 2k on rubber.

Any and all inputs appreciated!

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
199 Posts

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
I'm thinking 255/35R/20 all around on Pilot Super Sports, P Zeros or Advan Apex V601 but want to see what people think before dropping 2k on rubber.

Any and all inputs appreciated!
With my 20x10s, 255/35R20 is what I went with, too. I didn't think the "sidewall stretch" is that extreme, IMO. In addition, putting a much wider tire up front will make the front end more susceptible to "tram lining" which is when the tire will follow the grooves in the road and make the car twitchy at speed, requiring more steering input from the driver.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm assuming your AWD. I'm RWD & have Advan Apex V601 295/30/20 in the rear on a 20x10.5 inch wheel. These tires stick n go for me at the drag strip!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts