Infiniti Q60 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
I wonder if it would look better than my crappy ebay vinyl wrap... how much u say u spent for that?

·
Super Moderator
2,108 Posts
Looks good OP. Did you also hit it with the glossifier or is that the regular matte finish?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I wonder if it would look better than my crappy ebay vinyl wrap... how much u say u spent for that?
I spent 28 bucks that's 2 blue tapes, and 2 cans on plastic dip, which I only used 1 and not even half of one blue tape.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Im gonna try to do the side window trims tomorrow ,then I'm gonna do the side fender trim red, to match the calipers. But I will have to wait for the red to get in the mail. Since they dont carry red plastic dip at the store. I'll post pictures later tomorrow.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok guys is not as easy as it looks I had to redo the back side beacuse plastic dip peels perfect when it gets on metal but when it gets on the window plastic seal its a pain to take it off. So u have to try to wrap it as close as possible but at the same time leave a tiny gap so that the dip gets on the sides of the trim. On the pic it was my bad I peel it to early cuz I'm in a hurry.i actually did only one side of the car. Door handle I decided to leave the lil button chrome. I might even donit red to match the fender vent when I do it.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Finished driver side.still need to do the other side but that will have to wait till Thursday.

·
Registered
126 Posts
It looks so much better!

Reactions: Jsolano

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ok after all the research i did I finally decided to get the spacers . 20mm . They are perfect! I loved the look. Let me know what you think I ll post some before and after pics

.https://www.amazon.com/dp/B071L1SL5T/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_fabc_TKZZP1WVV0RBR9ZK2H3W

Attachments

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Whenever you decide to get an aftermarket wheel, an et 35 on my Vorsteiner 20 x 10 V-FF 112 wheels provides a similar poke. The 20x10 et35 cb 66.1 is the same spec as the front wheel on a GT-R.

Reactions: Omenx and Jsolano

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
As far as spacers go I love the way they look, but my only concern is, will it mess up the suspension? Has anybody had any problems running spacers on there q60.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Love it!!! I looked into the same thing for the same reason ... getting rid of the cheap chrome look. Mine's blue so i thought of doing a gold coating. Let us know how the coating stands up to washings as that is my only concern over the long term

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Love it!!! I looked into the same thing for the same reason ... getting rid of the cheap chrome look. Mine's blue so i thought of doing a gold coating. Let us know how the coating stands up to washings as that is my only concern over the long term
I washed it 2 times already looks the same no problems.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts