Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
****, very nice... the black rims with all the black trim looks so good. What wheel setup did you get?

Not sure if it matters to you, but if you want to get the Infiniti emblem in the tire caps you can check this out:

METAL STICKERS WHEELS HUB CENTER CAPS Centro LLantas 4pcs INFINITI 2 | eBay

This seller offers both flat / domed emblems and different sizes. Most I've seen were standard 56mm, I just ordered some rims myself and needed something bigger.

·
Premium Member
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
****, very nice... the black rims with all the black trim looks so good. What wheel setup did you get?

Not sure if it matters to you, but if you want to get the Infiniti emblem in the tire caps you can check this out:

METAL STICKERS WHEELS HUB CENTER CAPS Centro LLantas 4pcs INFINITI 2 | eBay

This seller offers both flat / domed emblems and different sizes. Most I've seen were standard 56mm, I just ordered some rims myself and needed something bigger.

Ahh thanks, I love my HRE caps though :)

Here is the setup: F 20x10 +35----R 20x11 +50

·
Registered
181 Posts
Wow. Your car is stunning bro!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Lol I guess they do look black in the picture, its cloudy out today they are bronze.. I took a little more pictures while on UCSD Campus car show.
Had to take a closer look, that's a really cool color. Would love to see it in the sun.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Yo Marco! Pretty coincidental but I go to UCSD and I just walked by your car lol
Would be sick to meet up! I'll pm you.
Car looks great btw. Digging the wheels

·
Premium Member
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yo Marco! Pretty coincidental but I go to UCSD and I just walked by your car lol
Would be sick to meet up! I'll pm you.
Car looks great btw. Digging the wheels
Hahah thats awesome, thanks! I just replied to your PM, i'll be at the HRE Open House tomorrow as well its a great show. Come on down, we can chat about cars lol.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Ahh thanks, I love my HRE caps though :)

Here is the setup: F 20x10 +35----R 20x11 +50
looks good! i also have a thing for bronze wheels. have 20 inch bronze forgestar wheels sitting in my garage from my last car. been too lazy to test fit lol

what tire sizes u running?

·
Registered
298 Posts
**** that looks good!!!

The bronze on white looks so much better than I was expecting

·
Premium Member
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
looks good! i also have a thing for bronze wheels. have 20 inch bronze forgestar wheels sitting in my garage from my last car. been too lazy to test fit lol

what tire sizes u running?
Hey Mikey, I got your PM i'll get that info for you shortly!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Marco... ur car is SICK. Exact same exterior color and setup as me, but I'm still on stock rims. Would never consider those rims, but man on the car they look SHARP

·
Premium Member
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Marco... ur car is SICK. Exact same exterior color and setup as me, but I'm still on stock rims. Would never consider those rims, but man on the car they look SHARP
Thank you! I love HRE, they have beautiful wheels. They are made here in San Diego USA I gotta support my people!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts