Infiniti Q60 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else have this problem? On my 2021 RS the USB port in the center console is always charging my phone whether the car is on or not

·
Super Moderator
3,134 Posts
Anyone else have this problem? On my 2021 RS the USB port in the center console is always charging my phone whether the car is on or not
That's a problem? You leave your phone in the car with the ignition off?
According to the manual:
The USB device will be charged continuously while the ignition switch is in the “ACC” or “ON” position.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's a problem? You leave your phone in the car with the ignition off?
According to the manual:
You’re really going to sit here and question what I do with my car? I swear I joined this forum few weeks ago and so far you’ve commented unhelpful information on every single one of my post.

·
Super Moderator
3,134 Posts
You’re really going to sit here and question what I do with my car? I swear I joined this forum few weeks ago and so far you’ve commented unhelpful information on every single one of my post.
I merely asked a question for clarification. The quote from the manual is not helpful?
NFINITI InTouch Services is NOT available on 2020 Q50, Q60, QX50 or QX80. Most likely the same for 2021 models
This wasn't helpful in one of your other posts?⬆⬆⬆

·
Registered
41 Posts
Mine does the same thing, but it's never bothered me since I don't keep anything connected to USB if I'm not driving. My car often goes a week or two without being started, and I've never had an issue with parasitic draw killing the battery.

Reactions: Bevo Horn
1 - 5 of 5 Posts