Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It seems like the Q60s are missing the ability to download/install new apps. The InTouch manual mentions a "Vehicle Apps Manager" in the Apps Garage, but I don't see it. It seems like it's missing for a few other people as well.

Have any of you been able to figure out how to get to the Vehicle Apps Manager or install apps another way?

·
Super Moderator
2017 Q60 Red Sport 400
3,698 Posts
It seems like the Q60s are missing the ability to download/install new apps. The InTouch manual mentions a "Vehicle Apps Manager" in the Apps Garage, but I don't see it. It seems like it's missing for a few other people as well.

Have any of you been able to figure out how to get to the Vehicle Apps Manager or install apps another way?
It may only be offered with certain packages. Here's what the manual reads:

P. 6-4 & 6-5 of the InTouch Manual
Quote:
VEHICLE APPS MANAGER (if so equipped)
. In order to display the application list
screen or the installation and update
screens using Vehicle Apps Manager, connection
via a smartphone is required to
establish communication.
. The Infiniti InTouchTM App must be installed
and running on a compatible smartphone in
order to download updates or use Vehicle
Apps that require a network connection.
“Getting user ID and password”
(page 6-9)
Many popular applications you usually use in your smartphone can also be
used in your vehicle.
After registering a subscription in Infiniti InTouchTM App you can use these
applications by operating the in-vehicle display.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm skeptical that it's offered with any package. The only one I can think of is perhaps the technology package, but it's not mentioned on the spec sheet. Maybe someone who has the tech package will chime in.

·
Super Moderator
2017 Q60 Red Sport 400
3,698 Posts
I'm skeptical that it's offered with any package. The only one I can think of is perhaps the technology package, but it's not mentioned on the spec sheet. Maybe someone who has the tech package will chime in.
It may be part of the tech package.

·
Premium Member
311 Posts
To me it is a total fail on Infiniti's part. They could have done so much more with it. Even the GPS is the same for how many years now? My only gripe about this car. Hopefully there will be some sort of Apple Carplay upgrade soon

1 - 5 of 5 Posts