Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a video about the Infiniti Q60 ICC (Intelligent Cruise Control)

Tells you sorta how to set it and get it going and how it functions and works :)

·
Super Moderator
2017 Q60 Red Sport 400
3,698 Posts
I had that system on a previous car. Didn't care for it. Hits the brakes sooner than I prefer if someone enters your lane, and if you're not paying close attention you'll be following a slower car for miles before you notice :laugh:

·
Registered
500 Posts
Nice introduction to the technology. But with that being so common these days it's not all that surprising. The biggest thing for me out of this is knowing Infiniti is finally implementing it.

What will really be interesting is if they can implement more self-driving like features into the Q60. Any you guys have in mind?

·
Registered
175 Posts
Had it on my 08 G37 Coupe...loved it! Took a while to get use to it...most times, my right-foot stayed hovered over the gas pedal to override it in the instance when it was being too conservative.

·
Super Moderator
2017 Q60 Red Sport 400
3,698 Posts
When I set the cruise at 80mph I want the car to do 80mph until I tell it not to :cool:

Reactions: 1701-64D

·
Registered
312 Posts
I have this on my 07 G35 and it looks like it works exactly the same way. What looks different is that I can easily set it to regular cruise control by simply holding down the On button rather than just pressing it. On the Q60, it appears you have to go into a menu and turn that feature off. That kinda sucks, but I actually like the feature - usually. My wife hates it in her JX35.

·
Registered
591 Posts
Cruise control is not something I usually use. The lack of input required from me can slowly put me to sleep on long stretches of road and I can't take that risk.

·
Super Moderator
2017 Q60 Red Sport 400
3,698 Posts
Cruise control is not something I usually use. The lack of input required from me can slowly put me to sleep on long stretches of road and I can't take that risk.
Crank that Bose

·
Registered
308 Posts
I do like cruise control quite a bit and use it quite often. I just have a tendency to get bored so I'll take it off, do some spirited driving and then turn it back on lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts