Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinking of doing some vinyl wrapping. Does anyone have any recommended installers in the NY area?

·
Registered
430 Posts
My local Dealership had a Technical Genius assigned to the sales team. I asked him and he immediately offered up a great reference. But I live in the DC Metro area so ask back at your dealership. If you get nowhere I found that these Wrapping experts are all plugged into each other so you can write my guy who is located near Dulles airport for a reference in NY. Bobby at Exotic Vehicle Wraps <[email protected]> 240 320-3335

Reactions: endeavor1

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My local Dealership had a Technical Genius assigned to the sales team. I asked him and he immediately offered up a great reference. But I live in the DC Metro area so ask back at your dealership. If you get nowhere I found that these Wrapping experts are all plugged into each other so you can write my guy who is located near Dulles airport for a reference in NY. Bobby at Exotic Vehicle Wraps <[email protected]> 240 320-3335
Thanks Omenx, will try that. My Infiniti dealership has it on their website and i inquired about it and no one has a clue. Here is their website Custom Vinyl Car Wrap at PEPE INFINITI | White Plains | Near Greenwich, Westchester, Ramsey, Manhattan. First they told me to check with service but service said they never heard of that. then I was directed to contact the finance department then the parts department. No one has a clue. Asked them to remove it from their website because it was misleading and they said they would. Its been 2 months now and its still up there.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Where in NY? Check out Exclusive Vinyl. They are on Long Island
I'm in Westchester county. Thats a long haul for me. Will give them a check anyway

1 - 5 of 5 Posts