Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Posted on the FB group page, these aren't mine but man does it look fantastic!!! I am going to have to do this for sure...already sent an email to the guy who wrapped my window trim to see how much the front lower lip and roof would cost. >:)

·
Registered
298 Posts
It looks so much more aggressive!

Adding this on my to do list when I get a little free time

·
Registered
106 Posts
Looks real good. The front bumper gives more of a G37 Sport look with that lip wrapped. All sports should come with that lip painted black imo.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
So I went and did it...installing the OEM carbon fiber fog lamp finishers in a few minutes to complete the look...BUT otherwise here are some pics (a bit dirty as it wasn't wiped down and ready to go yet) of the window trim and now the roof and lower lip wrapped in gloss black vinyl, along with the OEM black sport grille, cf spoiler and cf fender vent covers! :D

Once again, I cannot recommend Vinyl Styles in San Carlos, CA. enough...absolutely fantastic work, Lyle (the owner) is the man to go to if you're in the Bay Area!!!

·
Registered
33 Posts
That looks extremely nice. I don't know why Infiniti decided to add so much chrome. The blacked out chrome just looks much better.

I have an appointment scheduled for tint and chrome delete later in March. I can't wait until it is done. Until then, I will just drool over the pictures in this thread! haha

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yessss I have a twin!!!!

Btw thats my car at the top :D

Hey man, glad to see you around here on the forums!! I was one of the ones who commented on your FB post saying I was going to make the appointment to get the lip + roof done after being inspired by your post, haha. Definitely a good choice so thanks for being the first one to rock the combo for the rest of us that have/will follow. 0:)

·
Super Moderator
2017 Q60 Red Sport 400
3,698 Posts
Reactions: Garnoch
1 - 20 of 54 Posts