Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all! I'm looking at a set of Vossen CV5s. The size is 20x9 5x114.3 +30 offset. I've tried to do my research on offset and width and I think I'm still fuzzy on the big picture. I believe our stock wheels are +45, so am I safe to assume I'll need some wheel spacers for this new set to clear the brakes? Or no? I don't know how low I really want to go. Honestly maybe no more than half an inch at most.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

·
InfinitiQ60.org Vendor
790 Posts
Hi all! I'm looking at a set of Vossen CV5s. The size is 20x9 5x114.3 +30 offset. I've tried to do my research on offset and width and I think I'm still fuzzy on the big picture. I believe our stock wheels are +45, so am I safe to assume I'll need some wheel spacers for this new set to clear the brakes? Or no? I don't know how low I really want to go. Honestly maybe no more than half an inch at most.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.
20X9 +38 or 20X9 +20 is your sizes for the CV5 with 20X10.5 +25 being the only one in stock right now.

I can recommend you some other wheels at the moment that are much stronger and priced about the same.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts