Infiniti Q60 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know these exhausts arent too popular so I dont imagine anyone having it but im still trying for the heck of it. Anybody have the Tanabe axleback exhaust for sale as well as a Cusco strut bar?

Thanks!

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
44 Posts
I have the AWD, fits just fine. I believe others with AWD also have this installed with no issues.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have the AWD, fits just fine. I believe others with AWD also have this installed with no issues.
Perfect! Thanks! How are you liking yours? Does it sound better after being broken in? I had this on my G and it sounded much better after putting miles on it.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Buy my Helmholtz for a fraction of the price!(;

·
Registered
174 Posts
Same here... The RWD version fits perfectly on my AWD. Had this exhaust for a year and love it! Yes the sound does get deeper in time! You can definitely hear a difference if you punch it, but sounds like stock at cruise in the cabin.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hows the cusco strut bar. I'm thinking of getting these instead of tanabe it's just because they are available on ebay and I have ebay bucks expiring soon.lol
Looking for an answer as well. Boost in Motion recommends the Megan strut bar over the Cusco. He said the Cusco has too much flex and the the Megan is more rigid.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Looking for an answer as well. Boost in Motion recommends the Megan strut bar over the Cusco. He said the Cusco has too much flex and the the Megan is more rigid.
I love Boost, but in that video he flexed the Cusco in the wrong direction. An old school leaf spring will easily flex in one direction but not in the opposite as well. I had the Cusco on my old Subi and loved it. To each his own :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts