Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are there any external aesthetic modifications out there to make the Red Sport stand out more so that it it actually "looks" like a Red Sport rather than just a regular Q60 ? Wondering for example if there's something like custom emblems that say "Red Sport" for the rear - something that stands out more than the simple red "S" on the stock emblem.

Would like to see some pictures if anyone has done something like this to their Red Sport.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah I was wondering if there was a nice aftermarket one that says "sport" or "red sport" for example.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Actually there is. Buy your car in Sunstone Red. You can't get that color in any other trim level but the Red Sport and the primary reason I chose it.
White or blue or black seen on the road, is it a Silver Sport or is it a Red Sport? Does it have a little 4-cylinder engine or a 400HP beauty in it?

Own red and you know...from any angle at any distance....it's a Red Sport

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the tips. I really like the way the Q60 looks in Iridium Blue so if/when i get the 2018 Q60 Red Sport AWD, I'll probably go with the Iridium Blue and add all the carbon fiber options.

·
Registered
189 Posts
I'm with MajDuty, I went with the Red Red Sport. :)

·
Registered
500 Posts
Maybe soon enough we will see brands like Extreme Dimensions start to come out with exterior parts that resemble the Eau Rogue concept. To me that will be the next best step till we get a different styling package.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Actually there is. Buy your car in Sunstone Red. You can't get that color in any other trim level but the Red Sport and the primary reason I chose it.
White or blue or black seen on the road, is it a Silver Sport or is it a Red Sport? Does it have a little 4-cylinder engine or a 400HP beauty in it?

Own red and you know...from any angle at any distance....it's a Red Sport
But only die hard Infiniti owners would know that. Needs something that anyone would see as making the car different. Everyone knows the "M" in BMW is different.

·
Registered
148 Posts
what is more important - to impress bystanders or enjoy your car?

"Vanity - my favorite sin"
[Devil's Advocate]

P.S. May be "membership levels" had to be carried over from q50 forum - that would satisfy my ego

·
Registered
148 Posts
Always recall this scene

·
Registered
6 Posts
lol I had the same feelings when I first got it, I felt like there's so little that sets it apart from the regular Q60s..I wanted the carbon fiber kit and exhaust..so far I've added the spoiler and exhaust..thinking about the CF mirrors..

·
Registered
72 Posts
I have an Iridium Blue Red Sport. I added a Stillen Front Splitter and Winglets to the front of the car. I had them painted body color so they look stock.

It does add a more aggressive appearance to the car, but still looks great. A lot of people think it is a different version of the Q60. Some have asked if it is a 2018 model.

I also added the Carbon Fiber Infiniti Spoiler and I'm adding a Performance Exhaust with Burnt Tips in a week or so, which should match well with the Iridium Blue. Here are pictures of the front and what the tips will look like (pulled this pic of the web).

Attachments

Reactions: joltzor

·
Registered
3 Posts
Mine is in Sunstone Red and I have had Vettes and others slow down to eye the car on the freeways here in PHX. Also, a guy walked halfway across the parking lot at a store to check out the color. Lots of nice comments on this color.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Well... I took her home. She stayed crying in disbelief at the dealership thinking that I have abandoned her, that I paid for her just as a cruel joke, but little did she know that I was in London for a week. And as I made landing at JFK and drove unsuspecting q50 to Herb's I felt slight sadness - 41 month of friendship was about to be a thing of the past (I kept her for extra 2 months searching for good deal).
At least I stayed true to myself - white and white was about to replace white and stone which replaced white and wheat before that.
Took her home - was careful - some high school dropout at the dealer put tire shine ON the tire - just where it meets the road...will take few days to sand off by asphalt.
I plan to paint it in the dirty grayish-greenish color, remove red S as well as Q60, paint red calipers in something more appropriate - brown comes to mind, already ordered replicas of Yugo's rear lights - and hope none will ever know that this car can go really fast - I'll be coding InTouch betting system for hustling those unsuspecting ego maniacs with licence plates "bItEMe".
And I will not say that I got 20% off MSRP because I will be called full of it...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts