Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey all, so my car has basically been useless for 3mo now... 17 Q60 RS AWD 35k mi - Backstory the car was in a small front end collision in July... bumper, grill, drivers headlight, hood and drivers fender was replaced. Got the car back all was fine then like a week later i got an AWD error, turned out a front ABS sensor died, I replaced that and it needed to go back to the body shop for them to replace the headlight again as it was defective. Within 4 days of it leaving the shop again I stopped at a red light and went to leave the light and the car wasn't running, it had stalled out. Restarted fine next day I had a key system error and then it stalled again later that day, and then it became more frequent. The key system error went away when I reset the battery and never came back. I just figured the car was being cranky then I started feeling what felt like faint misses and "cuts" when driving around normally. Then one day it started idling real bad, misfiring, the rpm would go high during idle then low, ran all around like ****. Fast forward a day or 2 later it rained and the car really ran like **** after that, could barely get home.

I had the car at the dealer for over 3 weeks and they could'nt figure it out, before I took it there I threw a new set of OEM plugs in there for peace of mind, didnt help. They said they tested the MAF's and even put different ones in there, replaced the Intake Manifold gasket, check a ton of other things and then eventually I had to bring them my stock airboxes because they said they were sure the INFINITI "aftermarket" cold air intakes were to blame, said the car drove fine now so I went to pick it up and it **** sure was not fixed at all, would drive ok but as soon as I would get above 50% throttle it would do the same thing again, fall on its face and then stall and restart running like ****.

Some of the codes ive had are
P0275 - Engine speed input circuit
P015D
P015B
P015C
P015A
C1203
C1130

The car use to have fuel cuts when under 1/2 tank of gas when i first got the car in January, dealer was once again useless in resolving that issue. I fixed that issue installing the AMS LPFP kit. I didnt return the car to the dealer when I recently picked it up, they are borderline useless over there. I thought maybe the pump was going bad so I bought a used pump assembly off ebay and swapped it in, no change.

None of this just makes sense, I dont have any technical data to really test this car at my home beyond this, is anyone in here a tech and can possibly give me any suggestions? This is a ridiculous problem to have in a 4yr old car, and I am fed up with it at this point.
I have checked the Injectors, they are all operating normally, MAF's are functioning properly as is the HPFP according to the data.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Check ur wastegate…had similar problem and codes…wastegate would close when I let off throttle and wouldn’t open back up electonically when trying to accelerate..turning the car off and on for a few seconds always fixed it but would return …took it to a dyno to diagnose the problem

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Check ur wastegate…had similar problem and codes…wastegate would close when I let off throttle and wouldn’t open back up electonically when trying to accelerate..turning the car off and on for a few seconds always fixed it but would return …took it to a dyno to diagnose the problem
Checked them on the logs, they are functioning normally. The car can be sitting still idling normally and then 5 min later just start going crazy, go full lean then stall out.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts