Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanna tune and put an exhaust on my Q60 red sport as well as a few other things for performance but I don’t wanna mess with anything that’ll make it so I don’t **** the warranty up

· Super Moderator
2017 Q60 Red Sport AWD
2,003 Posts
I have Fast Intentions Catted DPs, FI CBE, and Infiniti-branded (AMS) Intakes installed, as well as a flashed-back to stock ECU from an Ecutek tune, and just recently had both turbos & engine replaced under the 6-yr/70k mile Powertrain Warranty.

I would say it is in your best interest to have regular face-to-face communication with your Service Advisor throughout your ownership, and this relationship helps when the poop hits the fan and you need major warranty work. In my case, I changed my own oil & filter (keeping records), but I had the transmission and driveline fluids serviced at the dealership in the past, and had other warranty work performed there before the turbo impeller decided to walk itself into the compressor housing (whistle under boost) a month before the powertrain warranty expired.

Reactions: Omenx

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have Fast Intentions Catted DPs, FI CBE, and Infiniti-branded (AMS) Intakes installed, as well as a flashed-back to stock ECU from an Ecutek tune, and just recently had both turbos & engine replaced under the 6-yr/70k mile Powertrain Warranty.

I would say it is in your best interest to have regular face-to-face communication with your Service Advisor throughout your ownership, and this relationship helps when the poop hits the fan and you need major warranty work. In my case, I changed my own oil & filter (keeping records), but I had the transmission and driveline fluids serviced at the dealership in the past, and had other warranty work performed there before the turbo impeller decided to walk itself into the compressor housing (whistle under boost) a month before the powertrain warranty expired.
Yeah I’m planning on taking my car there for all the services even though I work at a shop just so I can make a better customer relationship with the manager and service advisors so if poop does hit the fan I have a relationship with them and they are more likely to help me out with everything I just didn’t know if anyone in the community knows if I mess with anything it’ll screw me over in the long run

1 - 3 of 3 Posts