Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new to the platform so any advice and suggestions would be appreciated. So basically I'm probably gonna go FBO E85 + upgraded turbos, but as a start I'm thinking of doing pure turbos, ams heat exchanger, ams full downpipes and tune. Will this get me to 500whp on pump gas reliably? Also anything to watch out for other than the belt before attempting this?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm new to the platform so any advice and suggestions would be appreciated. So basically I'm probably gonna go FBO E85 + upgraded turbos, but as a start I'm thinking of doing pure turbos, ams heat exchanger, ams full downpipes and tune. Will this get me to 500whp on pump gas reliably? Also anything to watch out for other than the belt before attempting this?
So I’m pretty new the the platform also. If your not worried about warranty then those mods are a decent choice. I would defiantly add a cat back exhaust and intakes as well. U can get somewhat close to that if you go FBO with JB4 and fuel wires on 93 octane. It would save u a bunch of money with out having to worry about voiding warranty (unless you don’t care about that) . I’m running BMS intakes, BMS heat exchanger, AMS lower down pipes with a AFE power takeda cat back and I couldn’t believe the power gain. Also I highly recommend AFE power exhaust very good quality with good power gains. Like i said before your better off with JB4 and full bolts on 93 gas. You can hit 430 plus horsepower with close to 500 torque easy.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Reactions: IridiumRS400
1 - 3 of 3 Posts