Infiniti Q60 Forums banner

What color is your Q60

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please take the poll to see what the most popular color for the Q60 is among members

·
Registered
159 Posts
I went with Dynamic Sunstone Red. Was debating between that and the dark blue.

Reactions: endeavor1

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have a feeling that the blacks and Hagane blue will be on the bottom of the list IMO.

·
Registered
189 Posts
I liked the Graphite Shadow also, but stuck with my order of Sunstone Red until it finally showed up. Just about any other color would have arrived sooner. :) I have not seen the Iridium Blue in person but it looks great in the photos on this site! I do love the red as is it very special in the sun!

·
Registered
252 Posts
Love my Iridium blue on red leather. car itself is a neck breaker, but this color is so nice. like @mrgreatest said the color changes constantly. under a street light at night kind of looks purple. super blue on a sunny day. cloudy day like today was more of a darker blue

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
WOW! Graphite shadow is leading the way.

Reactions: Coahman

·
Registered
10 Posts
I wonder how much where you live has to do with colour choice? Most cars look best in black IMO, but if you live in a 4 season climate then black is a disaster and graphite shadow would show less dirt. Car does look great in graphite shadow though

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Reactions: Garnoch

·
Registered
359 Posts
I wonder how much where you live has to do with colour choice? Most cars look best in black IMO, but if you live in a 4 season climate then black is a disaster and graphite shadow would show less dirt. Car does look great in graphite shadow though
Graphite Shadow is by far my favorite look for this car for a few reasons (and I absolutely loved it on my Q50), so I went with that since I knew I wouldn't get tired of it. BUT I do live in SLC, which is why white and black were the first options to be eliminated. If I lived somewhere less salty, I might have entertained the idea of white; the Q60 looks really good in white.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Midnight Black with Monaco Red- great combination! Will look even better with tinted windows. I'm not quite sold on the silver optic trim, but oh well.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I didn't think graphite shadow was so popular. I've only seen one graphite shadow and one iridium blue in my area.

·
Registered
170 Posts
I went with majestic white. It's the only one I could get with the red seats... They had to ship it in from about 6hrs away... Sob

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I went with majestic white. It's the only one I could get with the red seats... They had to ship it in from about 6hrs away... Sob

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Make sure you vote in poll

·
Premium Member
329 Posts
Majestic White and Wheat interior on mine, always wanted a white on white setup. But I will say like others the iridium blue is hypnotizing to look at.

Reactions: teeder27
1 - 20 of 41 Posts