Infiniti Q60 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Sitting around the house, being forced by the lady to hangout with her friends, I try to entertain myself anyway I can.

My last vehicle had a great forum with lots of active members from all parts. I really miss that and would love if we could get this fourm a 1/4 of what that one was, as far as daily activity on the site.

So I ask the community - what chall like to do when you have free time?

I like to grill and smoke different meats. I'm currently perfecting my brisket recipe. I think I've crushed the pulled pork area, the kids love it and never leave leftovers for more than a day.. I'm also into a little pew action, but that seems so controversial nowadays so I hesitate to speak much about it :(

Anyways, I pretty much like anything culinary and cars lol

Look forward to some responses

Cheers

Registered
Some of my spare time is using my Q60 as the grocery-getter lately. I take the long way to the food stores, and especially with less-crowded roads these last few weeks, the opportunity to exercise the VR30 has increased ;) .

Just went to the grocery store this afternoon to get enough food to be sustainable for my wife and I to have meals for about three (3) weeks, in case WA state follows CA, IL, NY, and CT with "Stay at Home" orders.

Earlier this week was a visit to the local Costco Business Center to top-off my TP, Paper Towels, dishwasher soap, and dish soap supplies. It was the day before they started to limit the # of people in the store (25 limit).

Just glad the PNW weather has been sunny and in the 50s all week (and this weekend) - the grill has been awoken from its winter slumber and has been pressed into service.

Super Moderator
I like to do this

and this

Registered
I almost took my VFR out for a ride today, eh, maybe tomorrow.

I can easily maintain social distancing when I'm out riding...;)

Registered
I'm also into a little pew action, but that seems so controversial nowadays so I hesitate to speak much about it :(
It makes me so incredibly furious that you feel like you have to censor your interest in firearms. Not necessarily trying to make this about politics, but to h3ll with what the liberals say about your 2A rights! There should be nothing "controversial" about your use of them as a hobby AT ALL.

That said, I also like a little pew action. I don't do it as often as I like, but here's a clip from my last steel match over a year ago.
I like gaming too, but I never have time for that either. Aside from work, I guess I spend the little free time I have in the gym and going to car meets. I'm trying to get better at photography, but it's difficult having two expensive hobbies (the car and cameras). I don't go out as often as I'd like either, but I just bought a Sony A7III, so I'm hoping that will force me to make time for it.

Registered
Discussion Starter #7
It makes me so incredibly furious that you feel like you have to censor your interest in firearms
Only bc I've noticed other sites that will remove posts about them so wasn't sure if this site would remove them as well. Plus with all these "red flag" laws popping up, it makes me triple check my posts before making them. Even though we don't have those laws here, still don't want to give a reason to have my door kicked in or to be shot while sleeping :(

Registered
Discussion Starter #9
PSA is local to me, about 15 mins down the road, so luckily I made a few purchases before all this nonsense took off. Got a great deal on a 7.5 inch 300 blackout pistol along with a nice 20" pistol gripped 12ga. I've had a few others for awhile but part of this year's bonus went towards a few new ones :D.

Dallas police announced they are not responding to certain calls, like shop lifting or vandalism, not sure if other places will end up following along.

Either way, Stay safe out there!

Registered
Only bc I've noticed other sites that will remove posts about them so wasn't sure if this site would remove them as well.
I would be livid.

Registered
It makes me so incredibly furious that you feel like you have to censor your interest in firearms. Not necessarily trying to make this about politics, but to h3ll with what the liberals say about your 2A rights! There should be nothing "controversial" about your use of them as a hobby AT ALL.

That said, I also like a little pew action. I don't do it as often as I like, but here's a clip from my last steel match over a year ago.
I like gaming too, but I never have time for that either. Aside from work, I guess I spend the little free time I have in the gym and going to car meets. I'm trying to get better at photography, but it's difficult having two expensive hobbies (the car and cameras). I don't go out as often as I'd like either, but I just bought a Sony A7III, so I'm hoping that will force me to make time for it.
I have never had any posts about shooting or guns edited or removed from any forums I visit. I have had plenty of self-righteous people try to argue with me over rights though. Regardless, this is now a gun/shooting thread. 馃槈

Registered
All I have is spare time since being retired since 97 . This is my first forum attemp in a decade . Kinda hard when you have to ask your wife how to spell "easy " because I forgot and cant remember what im doing . . lol. Plus i am saverly remedial with 78 .q. already . lmao . I must say I was 78-81 after a couple strokes and SSI tested me . I'm sure I was at least 85 before . lol. But still do my drs and lawyers jobs for them ! ha . I just relax and enjoy my days keeping up on warcrimes and illegal apartheid settlements with places like Jewish voice for peace . Keep up on police crime and economics . Play some guitar and have fun with grandkids when i'm not doing home improvements . Thats about it . I try to help others with multipul system atrophy and health problems beat them with MMS and other stiff .. I'm into healing mind ,body and soul . I was homebound for 13 years from multipul systems atrophy caused by phenol poisening ..I was givin 3 years to live back in 06 . I like to shoot too but havn't for awhile . I only have to go next door to shoot sinc ei live out in the country and all my connecting neighboors own firearms and you hear them all the time .Especially on holidays !
I notice places like nico dox and put out your private info and out right fantasies about thier users if they dont like what you say ..Cowardness and weakness is plain to see for all . lol.
Seams like nICO is like facebook , twitter , youtube now and take down everything that don't coincide with the state . department or big pharma line . sad ! For asking to remove my personnal info from a thread where i was doxxed they reported me for major hack on site . nice place ! I was there since we were all just a yahoo infiniti group in mid 90s and asked to moderate the j30 forum till that . turned on me like a rabid dog ! Please excuse my ADD remedial writing style . lol.

Registered
Discussion Starter #13
I dropped by the Summerville PSA yesterday and the store front is closed until further notice. I was hoping to buy some fishing gear and see how empty the pew pew section was but alas.

Registered
Discussion Starter #14
I was homebound for 13 years from multipul systems atrophy caused by phenol poisening ..I was givin 3 years to live back in 06
I am sorry to hear that but 'm glad you are doing better! Hopefully you continue to kick arse for the foreseeable future!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts