Infiniti Q60 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So what exactly is it that you like about the Q60? What initially got your attention? Was it the styling or a certain feature? Or was it a sense of loyalty for the Infiniti brand that got you?

·
Registered
116 Posts
The car isn't out yet so there's no visuals to really give a good answer to this but looking at the Q50 and imagining it as a two door Q60, design will be one of the main things I like about it.

·
Registered
28 Posts
No official pics out yet on how the Q60 will look but I see these leak pictures but not sure if they are real. I guess from the G37 coupe/ sedan looked like. The q60 most liek will look quite similar to the Q50 but in coupe form.

·
Registered
500 Posts
That rendering of a blue Q60 is awesome, but I doubt the headlights will be like that. The rendering must have been done way before the Q50 was released.

I speculate that the Q60 will look just like the Q50, just minus 2 doors.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That rendering of a blue Q60 is awesome, but I doubt the headlights will be like that. The rendering must have been done way before the Q50 was released.

I speculate that the Q60 will look just like the Q50, just minus 2 doors.
Like you said, I don't expect to see that much difference between the Q50 and Q60. In fact, I might be a bit worried if the looks strays too far. I like how the Q50 looks, I would just prefer a coupe version.

·
Registered
164 Posts
I would love for infiniti to have the Q60 with different headlamps rather than keeping them the exact same. The rendering of the Q60 there looks really nice. I could see a lot of consumers be drawn to the coupe model (Q60) more than the sedan. Wouldn't you guys want the coupe model to be different from the sedan model though?

·
Registered
116 Posts
I would love for infiniti to have the Q60 with different headlamps rather than keeping them the exact same. The rendering of the Q60 there looks really nice. I could see a lot of consumers be drawn to the coupe model (Q60) more than the sedan. Wouldn't you guys want the coupe model to be different from the sedan model though?
Doesn't make sense to have different headlamps out at once, might as well develop one good headlight and include incremental improvements throughout the years it's produced.

Why would a lot of consumers be drawn to the infiniti q60 over the q50 sedan?

·
Registered
76 Posts
For me the sporty look of a two door and and sleek styling of the front and rea bumper is what attracted me but those looks are based off of the Q50. I highly doubt the Q60 will be very different besides the obvious but we can all dream ;)

·
Registered
56 Posts
Why would a lot of consumers be drawn to the infiniti q60 over the q50 sedan?
For those of us who like what the Q60 has to offer but like the look of a two door coupe. Judging from the rendering I think it looks amazing. Very aggressive and stylish.

·
Registered
116 Posts
For those of us who like what the Q60 has to offer but like the look of a two door coupe. Judging from the rendering I think it looks amazing. Very aggressive and stylish.
lol we don't even know what the Q60 has to offer, there's very little if any info on the Q60, and most of the Q60 information at the moment is speculation and rumors.

We can assume what the Q60 will be like looking at the Q50, but it's still not official.

A sedan version of a vehicle that comes as a coupe and sedan will almost always get more interest and attention.

Just look at the BMW 3 series, Honda Civic, Infiniti G37, etc...

Sedan's are mainstream, while coupes aren't so much.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I can somewhat agree to sedans being mainstream but we can't leave out the coupes either. Just judging from every day driving on the road I do however see more Infiniti coupes than sedans but this is just my personal observation.This could be affected by demographics though.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Sedan in general most of the time will be in higher demands than performance coupes. Just think about the practicality of a sedan compared to a coupe. The Q60 is not as family friendly which the majority will end up with kids.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts