Infiniti Q60 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I personally prefer the Q60. The Q80 turns me off. I don't know where to begin on that. This is just my personal opinion. Q80 grille looks like screen mesh to me or a seal face.. lol

Q60 has the classy/luxury and sporty edge, where the Q80 I feel like something is missing.

I know the Q80 is just a concept and potential production in the future...
I do love the interior of it, just not the two different colors. The flooring of the rear.. going be dirty unless you put mats on them..:

In addition, I love the fact that the roof is visible! Something different :D

·
Registered
108 Posts
Aside from the white floor, I like the way the back seat is constructed. It looks very comfortable. I also like how the grille and the lights are integrated with one another. As the Q80 is just a concept, I love it. I can totally see how it can be translated into a production vehicle.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I like the rear seats in the Q80, looks so fancy like some high class seats lol :D

I hope it hits the international auto show here in Canada in the near future. Would love to check out the Q80 in person, if it does go into production or even showcase it as a prototype :)

·
Registered
114 Posts
Interesting interior and a fan of the suicide doors and panoramic roof but what I really like is the twin-turbocharged 3.0-liter V6 and electric motor. It's got a combined output of 550 horsepower. So it'll probably get great fuel economy ratings since it's a hybrid and it's packing heat.

·
Registered
500 Posts
I hate that we didn't get a grille as big and bold like the concept, if we got that it would make all the difference but I have a feeling they want to save it for some flagship model, something that rivals the S-Class sedan and even coupe. Plus at one point were rumored to come out with a supercar.

·
Registered
591 Posts
I think the grille is fine. Cars these days have huge grilles and most of the time I don't think it's necessary. The production grille is of a good size.

That rear seat design is just asking to be dirtied with muddy feet. the actual seat itself looks luxurious and very comfortable but the feet area is definitely getting re-worked.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Fortunately it's just a concept, plus if that interior design came to production, you could always get the darkest color scheme if you're worried about it getting dirty and having stains.

But a lot of these coupes are just for one person, rarely do they have passengers, some even discourage it, so in their case this would be perfect.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Think Infiniti will stick with the suicide doors? I don't think they've ever had a production model with those doors but it would be a great way to draw attention to their models.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I don't know about the suicide doors..I'm not the biggest fan of those, although they look cool. I wouldn't want a car with it. The roof is a great concept. I agree about the foot area. If only they kept the white luxurious seat scheme and maybe a 2 tone so the bottom is gray/black (options) perhaps like this:

·
Registered
114 Posts
So the new downsized twin turbocharged 3.0-liter V6 and hybrid electric power-train may have a fuel efficiency rating around 5.5L/100km (42.8 mpg). That's a pretty amazing return considering the power it can dish out. But this is all speculation and until they do decide to produce the Q80 and real world test it, we won't really know.

·
Registered
500 Posts
So the new downsized twin turbocharged 3.0-liter V6 and hybrid electric power-train may have a fuel efficiency rating around 5.5L/100km (42.8 mpg). That's a pretty amazing return considering the power it can dish out. But this is all speculation and until they do decide to produce the Q80 and real world test it, we won't really know.
It's a good ball park considering what's out on the market right now and then the possible timeline to go before we see a Q80 and what can happen from now till then. So thinking about it like that, 50MPG's should be EASY to accomplish for them.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts