Infiniti Q60 Forums banner

281 - 300 of 326 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,111 Posts
I could be crazy but does anyone else's seat belt pull really tight? I constantly find myself having to loosen the waist portion of the belt because it gets uncomfortably tight.
I'm constantly pulling the neck section of mine instead. I know I should recline the seat back a little more to reduce the seat belt rubbing but I don't like driving gangsta and am short so the seat is already all the way up meaning reclining further back would decrease my visibility of the road.

·
Registered
416 Posts
No issue here with belt tightening but I do wish the seat would recline further and the front seat more angle downward. It was something I noticed in my Audi S5 Test drive and liked. Ride like a gangsta, yeah man. Only reason I do I was body surfing off Myrtle beach when an off shore hurricane was delivering 10 foot plus waves and got crushed pretty good once and pinched a back nerve. Stupid I know but my front part of my brain wasn't yet fully developed yet...

I swear one day I turned the seat know to recline more and it went all the way back but never experienced that again so maybe it was a dream? If anyone knows how to have it go back further with replacing, I would love to know.

·
Registered
22 Posts
These things:
- some deep humming noise at around 110km/h and still no idea what it is
- safety belt construction
- No Apple car play

Everything else is fine up to now.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I'm constantly pulling the neck section of mine instead. I know I should recline the seat back a little more to reduce the seat belt rubbing but I don't like driving gangsta and am short so the seat is already all the way up meaning reclining further back would decrease my visibility of the road.
Same here, still searching the best compromise :|

·
Registered
17 Posts
These things:
- some deep humming noise at around 110km/h and still no idea what it is
- safety belt construction
- No Apple car play

Everything else is fine up to now.
Does your car have the run flats over there. Mine is doing the same thing. Try driving through it. Mine quiets down a bit around 80MPH, pretty sure its the tires. The Dunlop run flats are pathetic.

Jim

·
Registered
22 Posts
Does your car have the run flats over there. Mine is doing the same thing. Try driving through it. Mine quiets down a bit around 80MPH, pretty sure its the tires. The Dunlop run flats are pathetic.

Jim
Yes - I do not know if this is really caused by the tires. I have one set for winter with different rims - same problem.
It is only annoying in traffic which forces you to drive around 100-120km/h ;)

·
Registered
32 Posts
My only complaint is surrounding the integration (or lack thereof) of my cell phone. There isn't a great option for storage of a cell phone in a way that still allows me to see the screen with a quick glance. Of course, this would not be an issue if there was Apple Car Play / Android Auto integration. Then I could simply store the phone in the center console storage. The map (upper) screen is pretty much useless as the in touch map is so out of date that it simply does not compare with Google Maps.

It a minor complaint and I knew about this lack of integration when I purchased, so it's not a big deal, but it is my biggest complaint about an otherwise great car.

DB

·
Registered
7 Posts
I owned Q50 3.7 for 3 years and just switched to Q60 Red Sport for about a month now, the only thing I'm not satisfied about Infiniti is that they all have lag of engine response.
Q60 RS is better than Q50 becuase Infiniti changed to a new V6 engine after I leased my Q50. I care about engine response more than horsepower (Spoiled by BMW XD). I tested it out my Q60RS today, I floored my car and did the rolling race, engine response was still a bit slow, and when I tried to do 0-60 under automatic mode, turbo didn't even kick in.......that's very disappointing.

·
Super Moderator
2017 Q60 Red Sport 400
3,506 Posts
I tested it out my Q60RS today, I floored my car and did the rolling race, engine response was still a bit slow, and when I tried to do 0-60 under automatic mode, turbo didn't even kick in.......that's very disappointing.
Your car is broken. Where are you from, where do you live?

·
Registered
43 Posts
No memory seats on my Q60 (this should be standard). No apple CarPlay. Blind spot monitoring should also be standard (don’t have it in my car). Just got the car today. That’s it for now.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have two gripes about my 2017 Q60 Premium.

The seat belt should be arrested for attempted murder. Worst positioning design I have ever encountered. Because of the fact that the belt rests at the base of my neck, I am concerned that if I have a head-on crash it will snap my neck.

The **** door will not stay open at a place that allows me to easily exit the vehicle. Very rarely is there enough room to my left to open the door all the way to the 2nd stop, and if you don't get there, the door will close on your head while you get out.

sMcRocket

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have two gripes about my 2017 Q60 Premium.

The seat belt should be arrested for attempted murder. Worst positioning design I have ever encountered. Because of the fact that the belt rests at the base of my neck, I am concerned that if I have a head-on crash it will snap my neck.

The **** door will not stay open at a place that allows me to easily exit the vehicle. Very rarely is there enough room to my left to open the door all the way to the 2nd stop, and if you don't get there, the door will close on your head while you get out.

sMcRocket
Took words right out of my mouth.... the seatbelt being the worst

·
Registered
27 Posts
Android Auto on a car of this cost is expected, as is a sport tuned exhaust. I was cross shopping Mercedes C43's and they have an incredible exhaust system on their 3.0 TT.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Agree with the few posts above me on the seat belt positioner being utter crap, just put the same one that you have in the Q50 in and everyone will be happy. As a work around I ordered a seat belt adjuster off Amazon, keeps me from constantly trying to adjust the shoulder belt to a comfortable spot where it isn't slicing into my neck and then keeping it there.

Initially I was kinda disappointed that it didn't come with Android auto, but I'm actually glad it doesn't have it now. I had Android auto in my last Honda and while it was a nice addition there (sometimes) I don't feel like I miss it much. If ever I do I just get in my wife's Honda and try to get it running and realize that I don't miss it! There were lots of connectivity issues with it.

The exhaust is definitely too quiet for a car of this caliber. Most people are buying a coupe for style and sportiness, we're ok with real exhaust noises.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hard to believe it doesn't have Apple Carplay and the crap navigation display quality is reminiscent of my 2009 G37S.

281 - 300 of 326 Posts