Infiniti Q60 Forums banner

301 - 313 of 313 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
I am echoing others mostly, but here is my list as an '18 Q60 RS owner for 5 months.

- Shifter is too tall
- Door hinges too weak / door too heavy
- Infotainment system is crap
- Exhaust (first thing I replaced)

I also kind of miss the classic analog clock that my 2013 G37S had.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Legroom for driver is fixable . brakes have the worst modulation ever for me ' fixable , Tires are laughable as far as safety IMO ' fixable . Sway bars ' fixable . Center consul to high 'crud . lol . How about the waterfall into the trunk when you open trunk and the cars wet . Niagara comes to mind . Some other model specific things or simply not offered as others mention . I'll rap with how easy they are to steal..........

·
Registered
83 Posts
Codes from key fobs are easy to grab so some put kill switches in thier cars to prevent being stolen .
First 60 seconds
Next 60 seconds
Remainder

·
Registered
82 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
I must amend ' my seat belt did the super tightening up deal . Just my side my wifes side was fine . I certainly dont like that !
I went to use the window washer and the wipers didn't come on like i'm used to .

·
Registered
768 Posts
The only thing I don't like my Q60 is it periodically drains my bank account to pay for mods. My Q is currently "under the knife" at AR Motorsports in OR for an extensive suspension upgrade.

But hey, mods are fun! ;)

301 - 313 of 313 Posts