Infiniti Q60 Forums banner

301 - 320 of 326 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
I am echoing others mostly, but here is my list as an '18 Q60 RS owner for 5 months.

- Shifter is too tall
- Door hinges too weak / door too heavy
- Infotainment system is crap
- Exhaust (first thing I replaced)

I also kind of miss the classic analog clock that my 2013 G37S had.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Legroom for driver is fixable . brakes have the worst modulation ever for me ' fixable , Tires are laughable as far as safety IMO ' fixable . Sway bars ' fixable . Center consul to high 'crud . lol . How about the waterfall into the trunk when you open trunk and the cars wet . Niagara comes to mind . Some other model specific things or simply not offered as others mention . I'll rap with how easy they are to steal..........

·
Registered
101 Posts
Codes from key fobs are easy to grab so some put kill switches in thier cars to prevent being stolen .
First 60 seconds
Next 60 seconds
Remainder

·
Registered
174 Posts
Reactions: DiamondQ60

·
Registered
22 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
I must amend ' my seat belt did the super tightening up deal . Just my side my wifes side was fine . I certainly dont like that !
I went to use the window washer and the wipers didn't come on like i'm used to .

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
The only thing I don't like my Q60 is it periodically drains my bank account to pay for mods. My Q is currently "under the knife" at AR Motorsports in OR for an extensive suspension upgrade.

But hey, mods are fun! ;)

·
Registered
13 Posts
I would have to say
  • Lack of Android Auto (in a 2017 car)
  • Audio Sound in general (never thought boss would sound so bad)
  • Shifter too tall
Have had the car for like 2 days and hope no more come up :)

·
Registered
22 Posts
What prevented me from grabbing one:

1) Automatic only
2) front end looks all over the place

Anyone see the 2021 Nissan 400Z. Nissan did that right! Not sure what they were smoking when they redesigned the G37.

·
Registered
416 Posts
I like the looks of the Nissan 400Z but wouldn't buy one, where's the vision and innovation?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Have a black 2017 and love it but what I do not like is lack of cool seats and non auto mirror folding and also changing XM stations seems like it’s too many steps , unless it’s me not doing it right. Oh and the interior lighting bad!! Can’t see crap. Blind spot would have been nice to.

·
Super Moderator
2017 Q60 Red Sport 400
3,506 Posts
changing XM stations seems like it’s too many steps
After you have your favorite stations saved, you can easily scroll through them by using the up and down switch on the left side of the steering wheel.

·
Super Moderator
2,111 Posts
Have a black 2017 and love it but what I do not like is lack of cool seats and non auto mirror folding and also changing XM stations seems like it’s too many steps , unless it’s me not doing it right. Oh and the interior lighting bad!! Can’t see crap. Blind spot would have been nice to.
I agree about the auto mirror folding thing. It would have been really nice to have. Btw, the car should have blind spot monitoring (it's the orange lights on the inside of the pillar). At least I thought it was standard :)

·
Super Moderator
2017 Q60 Red Sport 400
3,506 Posts
Reactions: testrage
301 - 320 of 326 Posts