·
Registered
310 Posts
My 2 cents!

*AMS Heat Exchanger
* Fast intentions exhuast
*AMS Lower Downpipes
* Ecutek Tune

that will pretty much have you at 440-450 HP and 500 TQ at 19 psi.. Will make the car a beat, fun to drive and still very reliable!

·
Registered
36 Posts
What's the general consensus on FI exhaust versus the Ark Grip exhaust? I personally kind of like the sound of the Ark one better but it seems like most everyone here runs FI

·
Registered
310 Posts
What's the general consensus on FI exhaust versus the Ark Grip exhaust? I personally kind of like the sound of the Ark one better but it seems like most everyone here runs FI
Fast Intentions is quality parts, quality customer service, IMO it sounds the best paired with lower DP and a tune and its cheaper than the ARK.. just have a 6-8 week wait period.. thats how you know they take the time to build your exhaust.

I had an issue with my fast intentions exhaust, i had either bottomed out and the 2 flanges that hold the axle back upright had both snapped or somebody was doing some suspect stuff and tried stealing the mufflers off the car and thought that would be a good way to go about it..i have a picture of what it looked like I was so confused on how this happend) My exhaust was basically bouncing up and down only being supported by the X-Pipe. I contacted fast intentions, in 2 days they shipped me a pair of the flanges and i brought them to a local tig welder to be welded back into place..

In the end... go with Fast Intentions, you will be satisfied.

·
Registered
742 Posts
@shamilton273 In addition to what JakeFrom LI said, here's an in-car video of my Q60 w/FI LDPs & CBE, with a Burger Tuning JB4 and AMS HE, during a spirited 0-60(ish) run:

I have since changed to FI Full Catted DPs, but the sound is still about the same.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts