Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I've been seeing a few of these mod projects, like Project Yujo and Project Red Alpha, around for the Q60 -- has anyone seen any more examples of these around? There's also the Project Black S, but that one doesn't quite fit with the others since it's an Infiniti build, not a mod, not to mention that the project is dead anyways.

Please post links to other self-contained mod projects you've seen, preferably ones with unique names.

<Alpha Tuned Q60 Premium>

<Project Yujo Coming Soon>

I'm a new member, just recently bought a used 2014 q60, black ext. black int. with all chrome accents. I'm not looking to mod it any more than cosmetics and some noninvasive work, but I have been enjoying seeing others take their q60's and make them more unique. Big fan of fully blacked out q60's.

·
Registered
2022 Q60 Red Sport - Slate Gray/Monaco Red and full of AWESOMENESS!!!
246 Posts
Welcome to the forums and the q family! I had an 09 G37 black on black (before they changed the naming conventions). Great car!
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Automotive lighting

Reactions: gilgamesh

·
Registered
696 Posts
Project Yujo isn't a project. It's just someone who wants to garner attention for his build. If that's what you consider a "project" then just about every member here or on the facebook pages has a project.

There are a few owners who are working with companies to push their builds past new boundaries, but they're doing it for themselves and not for the "Project" attention, so I wouldn't expect to find social media pages dedicated to them.

Reactions: jmpickrell

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Project Yujo isn't a project. It's just someone who wants to garner attention for his build. If that's what you consider a "project" then just about every member here or on the facebook pages has a project.

There are a few owners who are working with companies to push their builds past new boundaries, but they're doing it for themselves and not for the "Project" attention, so I wouldn't expect to find social media pages dedicated to them.
Ah I see the distinction. I'm interested in all projects, from personal builds like Yujo to Infiniti brand builds like the dead Project Black S and everything in between.

You sparked my interest into more personal builds so I made a new post asking people to give names to their personal mod projects!

<Name your mod project! Post a list of the mods you...>

·
Registered
696 Posts
Ah I see the distinction. I'm interested in all projects, from personal builds like Yujo to Infiniti brand builds like the dead Project Black S and everything in between.

You sparked my interest into more personal builds so I made a new post asking people to give names to their personal mod projects!

<Name your mod project! Post a list of the mods you...>
See if you can find Mikhail Martynov on social media. He's got one of the fastest Q50s out there. Hussain Boxwala with Racebox is known for building some of the fastest VR30s around. I don't think anyone has beaten AMS though.

Personally, I think all that crap is annoying. A lot of these "car guys" brag about being the "first" or "fastest" with nothing to back it up like it's going to make their peckers bigger. Mikhail is really the only one I see who constantly posts his progress, but he's getting pretty cocky about it, which is annoying to me.

As far as some of the cleanest Q60s around, look at some of these guys on IG:
@cesar.q60s
@greatvalue_gtr
@niveus_qlxrs
@q60_ryan
@sunq60
@sandroq60 (even tho he's barely active anymore)
@oz_q60s
@sepanzakarian
And shameless plug for myself: @shadowq60

Q50s:
@q50s_rubi
@madpandaq50

1 - 5 of 5 Posts