Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What spoilers do you guys have!

Been thinking about giving some love to the rear end with a spoiler. I completely fell in love with the Stillen spoiler but it’s over $800!! The OEM style ones are nice but I want something a little prominent would be cool. Just want some feelers, pictures appreciated!

·
Registered
706 Posts
Yea that price is crazy, and it's not even carbon fiber, right? Look into Strictly Business. They have a truck/spoiler combo in carbon fiber that looks great, but it'll be pricey too.

·
Registered
706 Posts
[

Actually it is carbon fiber which I guess help justify the price, and thanks I’ll take a look
Ahh.... well since it's CF that's what you can expect the rest of the legitimate CF spoilers to be the same. I had Emm Tuning's at one point and I think I paid about 7-800 for that.

·
Registered
123 Posts

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2017 Q60 Red Sport AWD
1,807 Posts
Reactions: Znass02

·
Super Moderator
2017 Q60 Red Sport AWD
1,807 Posts
Bought it earlier this week and UPS delivered it today. Fits well and I'm impressed with the quality for the price point. I ordered some 1/2" wide 3M tape and adhesion pads from Amazon today - should help the tape stick to the underside of the spoiler (1/4" wide tape was included with the spoiler).

Apparently, the 3M tape is @ 70% strength when first applied, and is @ 100% strength after 24 hours.

Reactions: gipsonke

·
Registered
444 Posts
Bought it earlier this week and UPS delivered it today. Fits well and I'm impressed with the quality for the price point. I ordered some 1/2" wide 3M tape and adhesion pads from Amazon today - should help the tape stick to the underside of the spoiler (1/4" wide tape was included with the spoiler).

Apparently, the 3M tape is @ 70% strength when first applied, and is @ 100% strength after 24 hours.

I just got this one as well. Cuztom Tuning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
26 Posts

Attachments

1 - 20 of 50 Posts