3,498 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Window tints

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Fast Intentions Lower DPs and Cat-back Exhaust (Resonated & 14" Mufflers).

·
Registered
1,218 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2017 Q60 Red Sport 400
3,498 Posts
I forgot one thing, I increased the psi in my tires to 37

Reactions: DiamondQ60

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Nice I see so many discussions back and forth with them. Some saying it’s usless or causes turbo lag etc. Any issues having them so far?
The TurboSmart BOVs are very compact, and they do function, but don't expect a big shriek when they release. My TS BOVs will actuate if I'm on the throttle, and then then I suddenly back-off at a higher rpm, and also during gear changes. Otherwise, the bigger benefit is the silicone couplers that replace the OEM rubber couplers. I swear I feel my car boosts better because the silicone couplers do not expand at higher boost pressures, so all the work from the airflow exiting the compressor goes into the intake manifold, as opposed to trying to expand the couplers. Call me crazy, and some have on the infinitiq50.org forum, but even YouTube has videos regarding rubber couplers expanding under boost.

See my TS BOV installation tutorial via this link:

DIY CZP TurboSmart BOV Installation

·
Registered
SW New Hampshire
38 Posts
First was to order my Fast Intentions full catted downpipes and CBE.

Ordered VS Forged VS02 rims from Gotyourwheels.com

While waiting I installed a rear anti-sway bar (I'm AWD)

Installed rims, Z1 2 piece brake rotors, and Fast Intentions exhaust system.

Huge difference with just these mods.

Then the AMS Heat Exchanger.

Drove for a month then got my EcuTec Tune and HKS Blowoff Valves.

Reactions: IridiumRS400

·
Registered
52 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Dry siliconed my side and back windows and sunroof glass so dont get the ugly whoosh marks from driving in rain. I'm so done with waxing them . Then OCC . Thats all I have . Someone else tinted my windows before I bought it .

·
Registered
164 Posts
I'd start with cheap carbon vinyl wrap from Ebay to cover the front grill, especially if you have a heat gun. Best bang for buck looks wise, front of the car looks so much better (imo). I mean, I think I paid like 30 bucks for it and looks great, waaaaay cheaper than the real black grill :D

·
Registered
2017 Infiniti Q60 3.0t
109 Posts
Infiniti Helmholtz axleback. Then bov.

·
Registered
2017 Infiniti Q60 3.0t
109 Posts
Did the BOVS not ruin your car in any way, I’ve heard some people have a negative experience
Should not. Technically it helps the turbo longevity. Only drawback is the dealers not liking them and you’ll have to get real used to it taking it off and on if you take it to the dealer

·
Premium Member
2020, Infinity Q60 3.0T AWD
15 Posts
From the dealer: Stillen Intake, Axel back Infinity exhaust. Several other mods followed a little later.

·
Registered
2017 Infiniti Q60 3.0t
109 Posts
From the dealer: Stillen Intake, Axel back Infinity exhaust. Several other mods followed a little later.
How’s stillen intake like? Heard some horror stories, I wonder if it improved. Heard intake noise on that thing is insane

·
Super Moderator
2017 Q60 Red Sport 400
3,498 Posts
1 - 20 of 23 Posts