Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to figure out what wheels are on this Q60S. Make, model, sizes, and offsets. Anyone know? Or suggest similar? I haven't searched this site to see if anyone already posted. If so, can someone provide the link?

Greg

Attachments

·
Registered
125 Posts
OEM rims are 19x9.5 +44 with 245/40/19 wheels. This is what came on my AWD Q60. Not sure if the RWD is different in the rear.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have the RWD Q60S but am looking for the wheels on Infiniti's black edition in the pic. I think they are 20" wheels but don't know anymore than that.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I think you'll be hard pressed to actually find the exact ones. They may be custom for this concept. There are similar designs though, just would have to be patient and do the search. You may be able to get the tire size in one of the close up pics of the actual wheels... if that exists.

·
Registered
327 Posts
They remind me of the Raijins but they aren't exactly the same. I do know that they're 21s though and I swear I know what wheels these are but it's just not coming to mind right away.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I'm trying to figure out what wheels are on this Q60S. Make, model, sizes, and offsets. Anyone know? Or suggest similar? I haven't searched this site to see if anyone already posted. If so, can someone provide the link?

Greg
other than 21" forged and pirelli 245/35/21, i don't think there's any other information out yet.

·
Registered
500 Posts
This new wheel from Vossen and Work could look good on the Q60. Design of the wheel flows with the Q60 and adds some of the depth and aggressive appeal to make the Q a neck breaker ;)

·
Registered
199 Posts
Oh I really like those ^^^^^^

Reading up on them I'm curious about the two-piece design now. You can see it in the picture. There is a gap between the center and the barrel. That looks odd to me, actually. The two pieces are more pronounced on their polished and satin offerings.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Oh I really like those ^^^^^^

Reading up on them I'm curious about the two-piece design now. You can see it in the picture. There is a gap between the center and the barrel. That looks odd to me, actually. The two pieces are more pronounced on their polished and satin offerings.
I see what you mean. For me that gap actually looks good since I think the Q60 can use some hard-lined styling which that specific color combination can provide. Have you always preferred polished and/or satin finishes?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts