Infiniti Q60 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to know what the difference is between the G37 vs Q60? I just got a job at a Infiniti Dealership . My jobs to call the leads and see if they want to book an appointment for a test drive, answer questions, quotes, etc. I had a young client call asking for G37 Manual . I asked my co worker knows the inventory well replied yes we just got it in but its not in the system. So rather then make an appointment this kid comes in asking for the G37 Manual we had. Turns out its not a G37 it was a Q60 Manual . My question is what is the freaking difference. I was accused of being a liar by my coworker saying Im misinforming him got my manager involved and we were text arguing for a while. Can some one tell me why some one wants the G37 over Q60 coupe which by the way are hard to come by. We have it priced $24,000 for 32,000 miles 2014 Q60 Manual . Is that a good price and would you buy Q60 over G37 coupe ?

·
Registered
308 Posts
I really think they're essentially the darn same. The G37 is the Q60. The name change was just to simplify the lineup to my knowledge.

Found this if it helps any ?

So to review, here is the evolution: G35 (sedan/coupe) --> G37 (sedan/coupe/convertible) --> Q50 (sedan) and Q60 (coupe/convertible). The main reason for the change is to simplify the brand's product structure as well as give buyers a clear signal as to which vehicle has the higher price point. In other words, the base price of the Q60 is $3,700 more expensive than the Q50.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts