• Infiniti Q60

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • Lexus RC

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
which Lexus model is that? Hard to compare it to the 2017 Infiniti Q60 when I don't know which model that is.
Looks like the RC coupe F Sport version.

I have the IS 350 F Sport now and was considering the RC but I'm loving the Q60 much more !

Sent from my Samsung S6 Edge Plus

·
Registered
108 Posts
I like the Infiniti styling more, and I think it will be cheaper. I'd be annoyed if it takes too long to come out though.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Q60 for sure and with a poll that includes the Q60, you will see it tipped in the Q60's favor. Only way it will go the other way is once the Q60 is out and people like us really analyze it, discovering what we really and dislike, in that some of you might discover you like the RC more... or something else in the segment. 4-series might be it for some of you.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looks like the RC coupe F Sport version.

I have the IS 350 F Sport now and was considering the RC but I'm loving the Q60 much more !

How did you like the IS 350F?? I was gonna get that but i changed my mind lol

I like how the Q60 is more classy and simple in design. :D

Although I'm kinda tempted to mod it a little bit haha

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I like the Infiniti styling more, and I think it will be cheaper. I'd be annoyed if it takes too long to come out though.
Yeah that's what I like about this car too. I wonder how long it's going to take for it to come out.

Are you looking at other cars too then? If this one takes long to come out.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Q60 for sure and with a poll that includes the Q60, you will see it tipped in the Q60's favor. Only way it will go the other way is once the Q60 is out and people like us really analyze it, discovering what we really and dislike, in that some of you might discover you like the RC more... or something else in the segment. 4-series might be it for some of you.
True. I came across this today though,

Quote:

"Under the hood of the Infiniti Q60 Coupe is a 2.0 liter turbocharged engine that will be delivering about 211PS. Of course, this alone is not going to be enough. For those looking for more power, Infiniti will also be offering a 3.0-liter twin turbo V6 engine that will be pushing out about 304PS.

With an engine like that, we might see the Infiniti Q60 Coupe giving the Audi S5 and the BMW 435i a run for their money as well."

What do you think?

I personally don't know about this car running up against the 435i (in terms of exterior look). S5 is a bit on a plain look compare it to the q60.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Q60 for me. Look at the smoking hot exhaust we'll be getting!

And the headlights are lined with LED strips.

Also, the Q60 gets more hp compared to the RC F Sport's 306 hp.
Hadn't even seen this before. It is gorgeous. Lexus isn't bad, but I just find Infinitis more fluid design more my style.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hadn't even seen this before. It is gorgeous. Lexus isn't bad, but I just find Infinitis more fluid design more my style.
I love the lexus models, until the Q60 :D

Although I find the newer lexus to be okay.

I guess a fresh look on the Q60 front grille and bumper got me. It's very classy and simple in design. Lexus has the wider grille and bumper, which makes it look much more wider and the rear too slim.

·
Registered
26 Posts
And you get two of those exhausts. Lexus is more aggressive in design and some people like that while the Q60 looks more refined.

I've always felt that two was always better than just one wink wink !!!

The Lexus's looks good only in the F Sport versions in my humble opinion but it's been around for a few years now so it'll be nice to get something new and refreshed like the Q60.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Is that the trunk wing jutting out in your last picture? Looks a bit odd or maybe it's the angle.

I prefer the Q60 interior too. It's more shapely and curvy compared to the Lexus RC.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Both look good to me, it's just that the Q60 has smoother lines, sort of like how BMW and Mercedes designs compare, both look amazing but Mercedes just has smoother design lines, Lexus goes for more aggressive lines much like BMW. All depends on what you want.

I just wish the Q60 production model looked more like the concept, but what we got is close enough.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
And you get two of those exhausts. Lexus is more aggressive in design and some people like that while the Q60 looks more refined.

I definitely like the two exhaust on the Q60 and the finer detail to it.

Absolutely agree with you about the aggressive look in the lexus, hence the LFA was really ugly to me...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts