Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you guys think I will be able to take the dent out without damaging the paint too much on the wheel liner (see pics)? Half the dent is on the protective sticker. Not worried about the scratches too much lol just want the dent fixed.

Any advice will be appreciated, thanks in advance!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2017 Q60 Red Sport 400
3,800 Posts
That's the fender. Take it to a good body shop and call it a day.

Reactions: testrage

·
Registered
1,585 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2017 Q60 Red Sport 400
3,800 Posts
**** sucks man, someone hit when it was parked smh. Body shops will charge an arm and a leg 😪
Let insurance handle it.

·
Super Moderator
2,132 Posts
Good PDR support can get that out easily for less than your deductible. However, if you signed up the lifetime dent/ding package (don't remember what it's called) when you bought your car, they'll usually cover a good chunk of the cost for PDR.

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Let insurance handle it.
Totally agree, but what I've learned on this forum and others is a % of the forum members are driving around with high deductibles on comp & collision, and they can't afford 1) the insurance claim on their record, lest their rates go way up, and/or 2) they can't afford the high deductible to get the repair done at a qualified body shop, so they look for any option that will address the damage for hundreds rather than thousands of $.

Reactions: SlateGreyRS400

·
Registered
95 Posts
Totally agree, but what I've learned on this forum and others is a % of the forum members are driving around with high deductibles on comp & collision, and they can't afford 1) the insurance claim on their record, lest their rates go way up, and/or 2) they can't afford the high deductible to get the repair done at a qualified body shop, so they look for any option that will address the damage for hundreds rather than thousands of $.
I felt slightly attacked when you said people can’t afford for their rates to go up 🤣🤣 my insurance rate is ridiculous🤣🤣

·
Registered
1,585 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Try this:

Pay Per Mile Car Insurance - Metromile

Depending on how much you drive, it can save you a few pesos...
I am not home Monday-Friday so I only drive on the weekends. But I do put a fair amount of miles on her. But really because it’s brand new and I’ve been enjoying it. Now that November first is my first payment I’ll probably be pulling back on the driving LOL. Thanks I’ll check it out

1 - 11 of 11 Posts