Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
329 Posts
Anyone have them installed? I was reading Q50 forum that 20mm spacers won't fit. Can anyone confirm?
So I think I know the thread you're talking about with the Q50 and 20mm spacers, but the caveat there is that they're talking about using the bolt-on spacers with the stock studs instead of stud-replacement. My suggestion for 20mm or less spacing is to go with some that come with the longer studs that replace the stock ones like H&R DRS TRAK+ 20mm spacers. It might seem like a lot of extra work, but it's not that hard. Actually installing this type of wheel spacer is one of my favorite DIY projects, I've done it multiple times. All you need is a heavy sledge (I use a 10-lbs one), 4 or 5 M12 washers, a few M12-1.25 nuts, 21mm deep socket wrench and some anti-seize lube.

I've always preferred the stud-replacement type spacer primarily because I liked the 15mm spacing, but I also feel more comfortable with them for some reason.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Anything over 8mm should use extended studs. Or so I've been told. I used the H&R hubcentrics that already have the studs pressed in and had great results with those. They were great quality, installed in less than 5 minutes. Just make sure you torque em' down properly, drive with em' for a while, remove the wheels and re-check the torque on the spacers.

·
Premium Member
329 Posts
Just for the sake of warding off confusion, H&R makes both bolt-on and stud-replacement spacers. The H&R bolt-on spacers are designated as 'DRM' while the H&R stud-replacement spacers are designated as 'DRS'.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just for the sake of warding off confusion, H&R makes both bolt-on and stud-replacement spacers. The H&R bolt-on spacers are designated as 'DRM' while the H&R stud-replacement spacers are designated as 'DRS'.
Great info! Thanks.

Have you installed them on your Q60?

·
Premium Member
329 Posts
Great info! Thanks.

Have you installed them on your Q60?
Not yet, been waiting on lowering springs to come out first so I can see what space I can push them out too.

·
Registered
25 Posts
What size spacers would you go with pre lowering?
Hi, don't know if you figured this out already but I installed the 20mm forged aluminium type DRM wheel spacers today and they clear everything and look great. See pics of before and after. Hopefully this helps you and anyone else searching the forum.

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts