Infiniti Q60 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Infiniti Q60 RS400
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello, everyone and happy Monday!

I am starting the hunt for some new wheels on the Q! :) I was posting on here to pick your brains on what wheel step ups everyone is repping and see some pictures.

I am mainly interested in wheel setups that accommodate:
  1. Stock ride height (dont plan on lowering it anytime soon)
  2. Flush to the fender
Thanks in advance! :cool:

·
Registered
50 Posts
20x9.5 +35
20x10.5 +45
Subtract ~10mm offset for a more flush fit.

·
Registered
50 Posts
By chance is this a Red Sport? I'm wondering because of the BBK

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk
Sorry, it’s a Luxe. GYW said akebono brakes would fit if I went with 20x9.5 +25, but the shape of the spokes will also play a big part.

·
Registered
10 Posts
18" wheels for performance (allows for taller sidewall- more traction and softer ride (work with your suspension, rather than against)
20" wheels for looks (small sidewall = rougher ride and easier to damage wheels, but they look GREAT)
19" wheels for some of both.

Worth considering:
- If you want the same size wheels all around (AWD/RWD ) Compliment them with a Warranty tire like Michelin Pilot Sport 4s or Continental Extreme Contact. They are a bit more expensive, but if you paid the $10 for the tire certs you get prorated cost of the tires (warranty) towards your next replacement set. PS4s warranty is 30K miles (Even if you are doing burnouts!!)

- If you want wider wheels/tires in the back (usually RWD ), the warranty is only 50% on every manufacturer (can't rotate tires). Better off complimenting with a non-warranty premium performance tire like Firehawk Indy 500. You'll be paying full price for your tires each time you replace the set, but you should see comparable mileage to the Michelins and be glued to the pavement.

- All the Speedos seem to be set to 255/40/19 - use this calculator to find a wheel tire combo within 1.1% diameter to keep stock height and useful speedometer. Tire Size Calculator

- don't go too crazy with the offset (stock is +47) the BBKs are pretty ... big and need the clearance.

- Make sure to grab hubcentric rings for any hub bores other than stock (66.1mm)

- Many people are running BBKs on 19x9s with no issues (2017-2019 q60 RS stock wheels are 19x9 +47 plenty of clearance for BBKs) . Some 18s can work too, takes some research and hunting.

- Lighter the better - reduce that rotational mass!

I've ordered 4 TSW interlagos 18x9 (19lbs) +32 and 4 255/45/18 Pilot Sport 4s (26lbs) square for my PAWD = 22lbs per wheel weight reduction over stock.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts