Infiniti Q60 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have seen zero info the the q60 3.0 Sport. Not the Red Sport, but the Sport. It has its own column on the official brochure and is mentioned on the official press release, yet there is no build option and no pricing on ANY website. My local dealers have no idea about it and I have tried chatting with Infiniti USA several times for them to constantly tell me I am confused and must mean the Red Sport, even though the brochure and press release has a 3.0 S model that is slotted above the premium but below the red sport. I would imagine the S would be priced between $44,300.00 and $51,300., but not sure which number it will be closer to. Infiniti can't make it too close to the Red Sport because then it would be obvious to make the jump up. Wondering if it will be something like $47,300.00?

Has anyone else noticed the lack of pricing and build options on the 3.0 S (not red sport). Wondering if Infiniti is internally fighting about where to put it price wise or if they plan on releasing it wayyyy later on this year or maybe next year.....

·
Registered
591 Posts
Is it just labeled as Q60 3.0t Premium AWD on Infiniti's site? Because the 3.0t has the 3.0-liter V6 twin turbo 300hp engine that the sport is supposed to have. Or they haven't released it yet so people will go for the Red Sport instead.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is it just labeled as Q60 3.0t Premium AWD on Infiniti's site? Because the 3.0t has the 3.0-liter V6 twin turbo 300hp engine that the sport is supposed to have. Or they haven't released it yet so people will go for the Red Sport instead.
They clearly have plans for it as it gets paddle shifters, silver brake calipers, aluminum pedals etc. There is a whole list of extras it gets over the 3.0 premium. It seems like it will slot in between the premium and the red sport.

It's basically the 3.0 300hp engine with sport suspension, wheels, brakes etc. if you look at the official brochure you will find it.

Just strange how there is ZERO info on it all over the Internet and not even a price or build option on the official website.

·
Registered
76 Posts
They clearly have plans for it as it gets paddle shifters, silver brake calipers, aluminum pedals etc. There is a whole list of extras it gets over the 3.0 premium. It seems like it will slot in between the premium and the red sport.

It's basically the 3.0 300hp engine with sport suspension, wheels, brakes etc. if you look at the official brochure you will find it.

Just strange how there is ZERO info on it all over the Internet and not even a price or build option on the official website.
Rumor has it, wont be out until Jan. Probably why we havent seen much. Might give them a chance to evaluate if its necessary to have for sale in the US or not.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's is terrible news for me if its true. Was hoping to be in one by the end of the year or at least know what the price will be.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Well the whole issue about pricing and information not being out makes perfect sense since we're around that time of the year when all the automotive shows happen. So usually if you don't hear/see anything by the 3rd quarter, you have to wait for the big shows to pass. Patience folks.

·
Registered
28 Posts
So if you do some basic research on the Infiniti website, you will see that all of their models go up my $2000. Therefore the 3.0t S model will cost $48,300. Also, the Q60S should come out since the 4 door Q50 has that option available.

·
Registered
114 Posts
The price goes up by increments of around $2000 the higher trim level you go. Since the Sport model will sit above the Q60 3.0t, we can assume the price will go from $46,300 to somewhere around $48,300.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Starting to lose patience. Where the heck is the build option for the Silver Sport!!!! There is no info anywhere on it, and dealers know less than I do. They keep pointing me to the red sport and I politely let them know that there is a silver sport as the official brochure has an entire column laid out for it with specific specs and features.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I think it will be built in Oct and sold in Dec. So maybe end of Oct on the website or early Nov

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Just left the dealership and got a new brochure and the brochure clearly has pages and an option list for the silver sport, so it exists, just still not sure price or availability.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Finally word from Infiniti, will be shown at LA auto show

2017 INFINITI Q60 3.0t Sport
For 2017, the Q60 is completely redesigned, benefiting from the very best of INFINITI styling, performance and technology. The Q60 reclaims its title as the brand's halo car and is the third chapter in a lineage of iconic INFINITI sport coupes, starting with the 2003 G35.
The comprehensive update for 2017 includes a trio of all-new advanced turbocharged engines to expand market coverage, next-generation ride and handling technologies, and the very latest INFINITI infotainment and Safety Shield driver assistance systems.
Designated by the silver "S" model badge, the new Q60 3.0t Sport is the latest addition to the 2017 Q60 portfolio and is equipped with the new VR-series 3.0 liter V6 twin turbo engine featuring 300 horsepower and 295 lb-ft of torque. Offering select content from the Q60 Red Sport 400 flagship, the Q60 3.0t Sport includes sport brakes with silver-painted calipers, sport-tuned Dynamic Digital Suspension, carbon fiber interior trim, semi-aniline leather-appointed sport seats, paddle shifters and aluminum-accented pedals. Dual occupant memory system for driver's seat, power tilt and telescope steering column, auto dimming outside mirrors and interior ambient lighting are also standard.
Edit: can't post a link to the press release due to post count

·
Registered
19 Posts
yeah post count issue, but you can just search infiniti news . com

pricing is released:

- Pricing set at $48,300 for Q60 3.0t Sport, $50,300 for Q60 3.0t Sport AWD
- Q60 3.0t Sport completes new Q60 sport coupe lineup, which includes 10 total models
- Offers select content from Q60 Red Sport 400 flagship, including sport-tuned Dynamic Digital Suspension

·
Registered
591 Posts
Swapping is possible, but you'll lose some money in the process.

Besides a 300hp V6 twin, the Sport comes with sport-tuned Dynamic Digital Suspension and sport brakes! There's a few other standard features like interior carbon fiber trim but the suspension and brakes are more interesting.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts