Infiniti Q60 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m looking to upgrade from the stock exhaust and I can’t make up my mind on an exhaust right now I’m stuck between
-Ark
-Stillen
-aFe

·
Super Moderator
2017 Q60 Red Sport 400
3,498 Posts
I’m looking to upgrade from the stock exhaust and I can’t make up my mind on an exhaust right now I’m stuck between
-Ark
-Stillen
-aFe
That's rough

·
Registered
24 Posts
If you guys want to wait over 6 months for a Fast Intentions exhaust, go right ahead. Lol. And that's an estimate. Someone's been waiting for his FI exhaust for 10 months already....

·
Registered
24 Posts
-Ark
-Stillen
-aFe
I would go Stillen or aFe (aFe is one of the loudest. I have their downpipes.)

·
Super Moderator
2017 Q60 Red Sport 400
3,498 Posts
Ordered on 11/25 and delivered on 2/10, but I had to wait for it to be manufactured in and shipped from Italy

Reactions: Malmby

·
Registered
3 Posts
Just removed my HKS exhaust and Fast Intentions DP to sell my 2017 Red Sport. In Philadelphia Area if interested. Do both for 1,200.00. The had 1800 miles put on them and never saw rain or snow. Like brand new. Paid 2,300.00 for them. [email protected]

·
Registered
164 Posts
Someone's been waiting for his FI exhaust for 10 months already....
Kevin @Fastintentions replied and said this is probably due to a bad vendor and he offered his phone to resolve the issue.

·
Registered
164 Posts
If I were in the market for ane exhaust now I'd look for a valved one, for sure more expensive but a lot practical. Though please do ur self a favor and get resonators regardless, your older self will thank you for not going deaf at an early age 😂

·
Registered
2017 Infiniti Q60 3.0t
109 Posts
Ark. I always had a soft spot for them but for that money, I'd look into Motordyne too. FI is great too

·
Registered
136 Posts
If you guys want to wait over 6 months for a Fast Intentions exhaust, go right ahead. Lol. And that's an estimate. Someone's been waiting for his FI exhaust for 10 months already....
Yea, they told me 4 month lead time , when I ordered mine.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Just removed my HKS exhaust and Fast Intentions DP to sell my 2017 Red Sport. In Philadelphia Area if interested. Do both for 1,200.00. The had 1800 miles put on them and never saw rain or snow. Like brand new. Paid 2,300.00 for them. [email protected]
Dang I would I went and just just bought one last night

1 - 14 of 14 Posts