Infiniti Q60 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all! In the next week or so I’ll be getting a Q60 and was wondering who on here has the higher lest mileage on their Q60 and what problems if any have they had. Look forward to hearing about you experiences!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
399 Posts
Just passed 30,000 miles (thought I would respond quickly to be on the leaders board for a minute at least!)

Reactions: Mav and Bevo Horn

·
Registered
13 Posts
43,000 2017 Q60 so far no issues but March will be purchasing extended warranty
Official Infiniti extended warranty or a third party?

·
Registered
90 Posts
65K miles, one injector failure at 58K miles. Unlimited powertrain warranty from the CPO at the Nissan Dealership in Murfreesboro, TN and extra cost 3rd party lifetime warranty. Honestly, I think it would be a hassle using these warranties.

Reactions: Bevo Horn

·
Registered
74 Posts
2017 premium just under 58k miles. No issues till recently, started losing coolant with no leaks. Dealer just told me 30min ago that its probably turbos and to bring it in next Monday.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have 72,000 miles running like a champ haven’t had one issue thank God. It was a lease that I was suppose to turn in at 49k Miles but I have damage on car so lease turn in will cost me a lot. Thinking of just buying it out for 30,000. I know it’s not worth it but I love this car and at least I’ll own it. Just wonder what issues may come in future with high miles.

Hello all! In the next week or so I’ll be getting a Q60 and was wondering who on here has the higher lest mileage on their Q60 and what problems if any have they had. Look forward to hearing about you experiences!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts