Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good Day Guys!

This is my first post so please bear with me. It’s been floody here in NY and sadly, I drove my 2017 3.0 awd over a deep puddle. The whole splash guard came off along with other plastic parts. Does any body have a photo of the underside of their engine? I just need a reference guide as I will try to put everything back together.

Thanks Everyone!

·
Super Moderator
2017 Q60 Red Sport 400
3,800 Posts
Welcome

·
Registered
444 Posts
Wow not heard of this issue before and what other parts? Wonder if the splash guard is required? I say take it to the dealer and get a quote and job description and then you can learn what's up and decide if you want to take it on...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wow not heard of this issue before and what other parts? Wonder if the splash guard is required? I say take it to the dealer and get a quote and job description and then you can learn what's up and decide if you want to take it on...
Thanks for the response!

I brought it to the dealership and they said it’s the radiator cover and splash guard that came off. Turns out the other parts I picked up did not come from my car. I paid for the screws but they reinstalled it for free since I came for an oil change and it was already on the lift.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts