Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone here is my Q60 a little modification here and there.

Attachments

·
Registered
686 Posts
I asked you about this on one of your facebook posts, but you might not have seen it. I would love to find out more about this process. Can you tell me what you went through to have it done? What you had to tell your fabricator, how much everything cost, what the extra parts you had to acquire were, etc? I would love to do this on mine as well. It looks amazing on yours.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Reactions: skyliners

·
Registered
686 Posts
The CF spoiler would look great on that.
^ Apache guy (guessing by your tag)? **** yea bro. We worked with you guys a lot in AFG. AC-130U guy over here.

Reactions: 1701-64D

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I asked you about this on one of your facebook posts, but you might not have seen it. I would love to find out more about this process. Can you tell me what you went through to have it done? What you had to tell your fabricator, how much everything cost, what the extra parts you had to acquire were, etc? I would love to do this on mine as well. It looks amazing on yours.
Hey sorry never saw it. Has a lot of parts to post and describe but it will cost you 15-20k if done the right way and you will have you cut into the car which a lot of people dont want to do.

·
Registered
686 Posts
Hey sorry never saw it. Has a lot of parts to post and describe but it will cost you 15-20k if done the right way and you will have you cut into the car which a lot of people dont want to do.
Hey no worries, I figured as much! Holy cow, that's way more green than I care to spend haha. Looks awesome on yours! You'll definitely have the most unique 60 out there!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hey no worries, I figured as much! Holy cow, that's way more green than I care to spend haha. Looks awesome on yours! You'll definitely have the most unique 60 out there!
LoL yah its not meant for everyone especially once I tell them you have to cut into the body people freak out.

·
Super Moderator
2017 Q60 Red Sport 400
3,698 Posts
LoL yah its not meant for everyone especially once I tell them you have to cut into the body people freak out.
By "people" do you mean the dealer when you return your lease? >:)

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Skyliners build thread / widebody

Hi Everyone,

My name is Sepan aka Sean, Below I am going to include some of the mods that I currently have and some mods that I can not mention yet until my sponsors allow them to be revealed with all the other modifications that they have sponsored me with including some engine components exterior and interior.

2017 INFINITI Q60 RS

- CUSTOM WIDE BODY
- INTEQ6 LIP AND DIFFUSER
- INTAKES
- FULL RACE DOWN PIPES
- ARK PERFORMANCE CAT BACK WITH QUAD ARK TIPS
- ACCUAIR
- VERTINI WHEELS RF 1.3 20" X 11" -13 OFFSET

There are some mods I can not mention yet I apologize hopefully soon I will be able to. Feel free to ask any questions you may have.

Some of my current sponsors:

GOTCH DESIGN
ARK PERFORMANCE
VERTINI WHEELS
ULTERIOR MOTIVES
AR MOTORWERKZ
GLENDALE COLLISION CENTER
ACCUAIR
UNIVERSAL AIR SUSPENSION
INTEQ6 AERO​

·
Super Moderator
2017 Q60 Red Sport 400
3,698 Posts
Hey dude, why don't you just add to your first widebody thread instead of starting a new one? I merged your last post to this thread.

Reactions: testrage

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Hey dude, why don't you just add to your first widebody thread instead of starting a new one? I merged your last post to this thread.
well maybe because the other one was just an intro and this "new" one was a full build thread isn't that what the other section was for?

·
Super Moderator
2017 Q60 Red Sport 400
3,698 Posts
well maybe because the other one was just an intro and this "new" one was a full build thread isn't that what the other section was for?
I moved it to the Infiniti Q60 Build Area.

1 - 20 of 89 Posts