Infiniti Q60 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
do you think it's essential? would the Q60 be a success without the manual model?

·
Registered
63 Posts
I believe that it would be an impact for the Q60 if it didn't come with a manual transmission. Just looking at the crowd earlier that was interested in the G35/37 coupe most of them were standard.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Oh of course when speaking of a sports coupe you would think right from the get go that it's a standard but that just depends. If they do replace it with a dual clutch transmission we just have to see how good it is and if it can do the job.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Oh of course when speaking of a sports coupe you would think right from the get go that it's a standard but that just depends. If they do replace it with a dual clutch transmission we just have to see how good it is and if it can do the job.
I dunno, there are still quite a few performance coupes out there that aren't offering MT however, seeing as the G/Q60 coupe has hung onto their MT up til now, I get the feeling that the next generation Q60 will retain its 6MT

·
Registered
225 Posts
They better, a lot of people are depending on them for it. THankfully BMW still uses their manuals in some of their more important cars

1 - 7 of 7 Posts