Infiniti Q60 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
No, Infiniti will more likely not come out with a bright blue like that. I took a look at the color pallet for the outgoing Q60 coupe and besides red, the colors are pretty generic. If they do go with a blue paint, it'll probably be something darker like the Iridium Blue for the Q50. You'll have to custom wrap your Q60 for that shade of blue.

·
Registered
500 Posts
They haven't showed any sign of including colors that look as stand out as this does. Much unlike Lexus that introduced some colors that pop as much as this, all just recently. Until I see them show sign of that then I can say this will happen.

What I might be looking it is wrapping it in desert gold and black, much like this:

·
Registered
308 Posts
If you're going to wrap it that shade of blue, you may as well go all the way and drive around in a Purrfiniti
"Purrfiniti", I like it ! Go big or go home lol ! It would be great if someone could make a photoshopped version to just get an idea

·
Registered
591 Posts
I'm hoping Infiniti will come out with a few paint choices that pops. Right now I'm seeing paint options from other manufacturers that stands out like lava orange or a bright green. Not saying that Infiniti should sue those specific colors but something more than the generic ones so people won't have to wrap their vehicles from the get go.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts