Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if the windows on the Q60 have an accessible end-point adjustment or device you can use to program/adjust that?

After getting some tint repaired I am now getting significant wind noise from the driver's side window that was not there before work being done on the car. I know the suggestion might be to take it back to them and have them "fix it" but frankly for this and other reasons I've lost all faith in this service shop and the last thing I want to do is let them get their hands back on my car again. No way.

·
Super Moderator
2017 Q60 Red Sport 400
3,698 Posts
Does anyone know if the windows on the Q60 have an accessible end-point adjustment or device you can use to program/adjust that?

After getting some tint repaired I am now getting significant wind noise from the driver's side window that was not there before work being done on the car. I know the suggestion might be to take it back to them and have them "fix it" but frankly for this and other reasons I've lost all faith in this service shop and the last thing I want to do is let them get their hands back on my car again. No way.
If that's the case, it would probably be a good idea to buy a service manual

1 - 2 of 2 Posts