Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if the windows on the Q60 have an accessible end-point adjustment or device you can use to program/adjust that?

After getting some tint repaired I am now getting significant wind noise from the driver's side window that was not there before work being done on the car. I know the suggestion might be to take it back to them and have them "fix it" but frankly for this and other reasons I've lost all faith in this service shop and the last thing I want to do is let them get their hands back on my car again. No way.

·
Super Moderator
2017 Q60 Red Sport 400
3,890 Posts
Does anyone know if the windows on the Q60 have an accessible end-point adjustment or device you can use to program/adjust that?

After getting some tint repaired I am now getting significant wind noise from the driver's side window that was not there before work being done on the car. I know the suggestion might be to take it back to them and have them "fix it" but frankly for this and other reasons I've lost all faith in this service shop and the last thing I want to do is let them get their hands back on my car again. No way.
If that's the case, it would probably be a good idea to buy a service manual

·
Registered
110 Posts
Did you figure it out I have the same issue with wind noise on my passenger side and I see the window has a slight gap not going up into the seal like the driver door.

·
Super Moderator
2017 Q60 Red Sport 400
3,890 Posts
Did you figure it out I have the same issue with wind noise on my passenger side and I see the window has a slight gap not going up into the seal like the driver door.
Do you have an owner's manual?
If the windows do not close automatically
If the power window automatic function
(closing only) does not operate properly,
perform the following procedure to initialize the power window system.
1. Place the ignition switch in the ON
position.
2. Close the door.
3. Open the window completely by operating the power window switch.
4. Pull the power window switch and hold
it to close the window, and then hold
the switch more than 3 seconds after
the window is closed completely.
5. Release the power window switch.
Operate the window by the automatic
function to confirm the initialization is
complete.
6. Perform steps 2 through 5 above for
other windows.
If the power window automatic function
does not operate properly after performing