Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone found available winter rims for the RS 400 ? I usually go down a size, so would be 18. Is that even possible with the rotors/brakes ?
Thanks. Hate getting new cars in October in Canada !

·
Premium Member
329 Posts
For the RWD RS400:
Front = 19.0 x 9.0-inch
Back = 19.0 x 9.5-inch

For the AWD RS400:
Front and Back = 19.0 x 9.0-inch

·
Registered
298 Posts
You should be able to get away with an 18" wheel.

Someone correct me if I am wrong but I believe the Q60 RS brakes are the same size as the G37S and 370z Akebono's.

If so, I would run an 18x8.5 for a winter setup. Offset, I am not entirely sure. Maybe a +30ish? Don't quote me though.

Hopefully this can point you in the right direction

·
Premium Member
329 Posts
You should be able to get away with an 18" wheel.

Someone correct me if I am wrong but I believe the Q60 RS brakes are the same size as the G37S and 370z Akebono's.
I've been researching this and I do believe you are correct sir. I had to take the rotor off to adjust (aka bend) the backplate just a tad on the driver side front wheel which gave me the opportunity to get to know the brakes better and the entire process was just like it was on my G37S. I'm planning on swapping out the rotors for some slotted and drilled ones in a few months so I'll probably confirm this then.

·
Registered
308 Posts
I've been researching this and I do believe you are correct sir. I had to take the rotor off to adjust (aka bend) the backplate just a tad on the driver side front wheel which gave me the opportunity to get to know the brakes better and the entire process was just like it was on my G37S. I'm planning on swapping out the rotors for some slotted and drilled ones in a few months so I'll probably confirm this then.
Trying not to get off topic but any brand in specific ?

But now we have the size, thanks @LoganB

Does anyone have offsets ?

·
Premium Member
329 Posts
Also not trying to get off topic, but to answer your question Titan I probably will just go with StopTech rotors and Hawk Ceramic pads.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Does anyone have offsets ?
I've heard that they run very similar set ups as the G37 in the past so I would be willing to be somewhere around a +30 for an 18x8.5.

Does anyone have the offsets of the stock wheels by chance? That would be a big help

·
Registered
2020 Q60 Red Sport AWD
19 Posts
From pg 10 of the Owner's Manual:

Size Offset (in mm)
19 x 9J 1.57 (40)
19 x 9J 1.46 (37)
19 x 9.5J 1.73 (44)

I'm not sure what the various options are, but the AWD has 9" rims, so it must be one of the first two...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts