Infiniti Q60 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive got a black 17 Q60 and been debating doing a wrap. I can get it done for $2500 from a friend. I can also get a paint correction, ppf front bumper and mirror caps, and full ceramic for about $1000 thru my work. If I wrap it I plan do a deep, almost candy, purple. If I do ceramic I cant do a wrap later without having to sand the car cause it wont stick. Need opinions..

·
Registered
349 Posts
IMO its all about what end result pleases you best. If undecided get it wrapped first then later you if you tire of it, you can peal it off and get the paint correction. I have mine wrap'd but its just to black out the Chrome and a few other minor parts. I had this done early 2017 and I can see that the wrap is not aging as well as paint so I will probably get it redone in a few.

·
Registered
7 Posts
It may depend on what other items you plan on doing too. Sometimes I feel like a wrap looks out of place without some other supporting appearance items, rims body kits etc to go with that particular look.

The wrap would definitely be more unique if that's what you're going for. Like omenx I'd say do wrap first and can always go ceramic later if you get tired of it or it wears down.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ive got wheels now and cf rear spoiler. Doing chrome delete next week. Ive got a front splitter to go on and gonna get the side skirts and rear diffuser just waiting till after I decide to wrap or what. Itll be getting some rsr downs soon too. Ive always been a fan of black but with graphite leather it gets hot on these 100 deg days. So far my wallet keeps telling me keep the black and apply the savings towards exhaust. Q601.jpg

·
Registered
7 Posts
I think that's a good move, I would definitely vote exhaust if that's a consideration. Your car looks good/tasteful as is too. Hey you could save even more for other performance mods if you just do clay and wax/hybrid wax yourself !

1 - 6 of 6 Posts