Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,121 Posts
He is the new look.

Wonder how it would look with semi gloss advan gts. Looks pretty good with the volks although the bronze isn't really my color.

Any plans to develop a catback or axleback? And a mid-pipe maybe (catted or catless doesn't matter to me tbh)? :D

Going off past experience, I'm thinking the VR will sound so much meaner with just a new midpipe, so maybe no need to even redo the full exhaust post downpipes. What do you think?:nerd:

53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wonder how it would look with semi gloss advan gts. Looks pretty good with the volks although the bronze isn't really my color.

Any plans to develop a catback or axleback? And a mid-pipe maybe (catted or catless doesn't matter to me tbh)? :D

Going off past experience, I'm thinking the VR will sound so much meaner with just a new midpipe, so maybe no need to even redo the full exhaust post downpipes. What do you think?:nerd:
The plans for this car are never ending. Of course we won't be releasing details until research, design, revision, and extensive testing on the track and street is complete and products are put into production. I will say you guys will be the first to know.

If I were to guess, the sound of the VR with just a midpipe would have a beautiful and deep aggressive tone.

·
Super Moderator
2,121 Posts
The plans for this car are never ending. Of course we won't be releasing details until research, design, revision, and extensive testing on the track and street is complete and products are put into production. I will say you guys will be the first to know.

If I were to guess, the sound of the VR with just a midpipe would have a beautiful and deep aggressive tone.
Sounds good. Please keep us posted.

My VR sounded way better after a mid-pipe, catback and tune so going off that experience.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Bronze and White is just about the best combination to mix together class and sportiness, even better to see that style of wheel on the Q60 during a time when most people are trying to get a set of Vossens which to me are too played out.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Nice build so far, Rod. Can't wait to see what's next. Those must be one of a kind coilovers, I don't think BC could have R&D them that fast. I'd love to get a set of them. What size are your front and rear rotors, too.

·
Registered
591 Posts
Really down to personal preference, not a big fan of bronze wheels. Maybe a set of simple chrome wheels would look nice IMO. Can't wait to see what you come up with next!

·
Registered
298 Posts
Love the look of the bronze on white!

Care to share the wheel specs?

For the Adavan's and the Volk's

Reactions: Morpheus

·
Registered
10 Posts
God this car looks so much better with TE-37's

53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
PHP:
Love the look of the bronze on white!

Care to share the wheel specs?

For the Adavan's and the Volk's
Thanks! We like the look as well. We will be releasing info on our build soon.

Here's a shot of the Z1 Infiniti Q60 with BC coilovers, Red Akebono brake upgrade, Z1 2 piece rotors, Volk TE37 Wheels, Toyo Tires, and a prototype exhaust. More performance parts and upgrades to come.

·
Registered
137 Posts
So, how long until that prototype exhaust is in production for the masses? Any sound clips?

1 - 20 of 60 Posts