Infiniti Q60 Forums banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,123 Posts
**** I’d do anything for both screens to be black.
I leave mine black most of the time and the sound system still works and I manipulate it with the controls on the steering wheel. You can either hold down the menu button until the screen turns black, or hold down button 3 on the center console pictured in this PDF.

Attachments

Reactions: NINaudio

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
I leave mine black most of the time and the sound system still works and I manipulate it with the controls on the steering wheel. You can either hold down the menu button until the screen turns black, or hold down button 3 on the center console pictured in this PDF.
oo I have to try that, i just assumed that the top one would never go fully out. Thanks man

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Hey when I do this the top screen still has its backlight on. Do you know how to make it go completely black? I looked in the manual but didn’t find anything unless I’m just doing something wrong. The sun day button still leaves the top light on

·
Registered
17 Posts
honestly i had the same issue with mine -- same year, same model, etc ... i replaced the tires and got an alignment and it turned into a dream .. the stock tires are pure **** ..

·
Super Moderator
3,123 Posts
Hey when I do this the top screen still has its backlight on. Do you know how to make it go completely black? I looked in the manual but didn’t find anything unless I’m just doing something wrong. The sun day button still leaves the top light on
Try holding down the Menu/Home button, the center button below the lower screen. Both my screens turn completely off no matter if I use the Menu/Home button or the #3 button of the INFINITI CONTROLLER. Both screens are black just like when the car is shut off.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I’ve actually had the same issue. I bought a 18 redsport awd and it was pulling to the right. It has continental tires on them. Took it to the dealership to check if I needed an alignment and the axles and everything turned out fine. They recommended that I rotate my tires, back to front and it’s a bit better now.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts