Infiniti Q60 Forums banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
What bulbs did you use for the vanity mirror?
I haven't ordered them yet... but here's what the guy says in the above link:

Vanity Light: Search for "Vanity Festoon 29mm LED"
I recommend the ones I just ordered Option 2.
Option 2 had twice as many, but I need them for another car and it does come with 3 SMD LEDs, the ladies will appreciate this much light from a vanity :)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Thanks for posting this link, TQ60. I ordered replacement LED bulbs from superbrightleds.com:

- The door and trunk lights were straightforward. All three are SBL part #194-CWPHP5.

- The glove box light was a hassle, but in the end, it worked. SBL part #74-CWHP3. My comments: The "spring cord" popped off when I removed the glove box (and was fussy to re-attach). The blog said eight Philips screws to remove the glove box finisher on the Q50, and I counted seven on Grandma's Q60.When I re-attached the bottom panel, it didn't seat all the way, and the glove box didn't work correctly until I fixed that.

I also bought one SBL part #LSM-CW3HP surface-mount fixture. I'm thinking about upgrading the underdash footwell lights; they are LED but they're not very bright. (I'll also see what it does in the trunk, but honestly the LED replacement bulb is pretty good.)

Grandpa

21 - 26 of 26 Posts