Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
I ran mine in the stick console i.e. next to the arm rest console ... used double sided tape .... when i turned it on i am getting 8+ satellite signals ... works great --- btw i also ran the USB cables into the arm rest box ... lot easier and far more accessible than the glove box ..

·
Registered
4 Posts
I ran mine in the stick console i.e. next to the arm rest console ... used double sided tape .... when i turned it on i am getting 8+ satellite signals ... works great --- btw i also ran the USB cables into the arm rest box ... lot easier and far more accessible than the glove box ..
Ran nine next to rear view mirror and got many more... Lol.. Bought the adapter too but haven't used it yet. Aslo run my CA les to center console and used an adapter to make it look oem.
Product Gadget Font Display device Audio equipment

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Nice to see everyone installing and enjoying the upgrade. Now I'm trying to figure out whether I do the Sergey firmware update or not. I love my unit but don't use it to the extent where the performance issues (when a bunch of things are open) bother me or come up. It's a toss up right now, but I'll definitely reply back if I do go ahead and upgrade the firmware.

Here is a video for more info on what I'm talking about.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Nice to see everyone installing and enjoying the upgrade. Now I'm trying to figure out whether I do the Sergey firmware update or not. I love my unit but don't use it to the extent where the performance issues (when a bunch of things are open) bother me or come up. It's a toss up right now, but I'll definitely reply back if I do go ahead and upgrade the firmware.

Here is a video for more info on what I'm talking about.

Saw that but like you I don't think I need it, at least not yet. 🙄🙄

·
Registered
2018 Q60 Luxe
6 Posts
Congrats! Where did you source it, if I may ask?

There's so many nearly identical units out there, it's tough deciphering which is the real McCoys!

Just installed mine this weekend (LOVE IT) -- followed the video to a T -- took about 4 hours .. including some minor cable rerouting ... well worth it

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Congrats! Where did you source it, if I may ask?

There's so many nearly identical units out there, it's tough deciphering which is the real McCoys!
Here is the real deal site. If you register as a new user you can get 15% off.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts